1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Rank multiple one page websites

I'm into real estates, here we have many real estate projects which mean under construction buildings. So people search the for the buildings and we get leads.

For that, your website should be on the first page of Google and around at least 5th position of Google's first page. So I have a website where I have all the inner pages for the projects. But I even have one-page websites for some projects.
    What's the best way to rank multiple different project websites? What I did in the past was put backlinks for all the ten one page websites together everywhere. But the IP address was same so Google would have seen the similarity. Do you have any idea?

One page website looks like <snip>
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Mar 15th, 2017 at 12:56 PM. Reason: Not on my watch you don't
  3. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

One page websites are notoriously difficult to rank for anything meaningful. As such they also carry no authority so linking them back to your money site will only be seen as a old fashion way of trying to manipulate SERPS.

The correct way of doing it is to put all your projects onto 1 site, that way each site gains from the authority of the main site making them and future projects easier to rank.
    Owner of Page Explorer the page onsite SEO checker
    Useful Tools: Site Statistics: SEM Rush | Site Crawler: Screaming Frog