1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Is it possible to post too many articles on website/blog at once?

Hi everyone!

This is my first post, but I have been going through the forum and reading, I've learned a lot, and appreciate all the help and incites.

I have a website/blog, which I am currently building it right now, nothing fancy, just setting everything up, I have over 100+ articles for it(all original work), my question is, is it possible to post too many articles at once? Should I space them out, whats the my best plan or course to take with this?

Thanks,
    Nik
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would do it incrementally.

Your home page is going to be the most vital page that these articles obtain visibility. If you publish all 100 in 1 go then your articles will be hidden from view. I would publish a few every week, and then try my best to promote each pieces of content for that given week.
  5. No Profile Picture

How would I promote the article? I read on this forum, I believe it was the stickied topic, where it says article submissions are worthless.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by NikJ
    How would I promote the article? I read on this forum, I believe it was the stickied topic, where it says article submissions are worthless.
    Submit it to social submission sites such as StumbleUpon. It may or may not get traction, but at least you'll have sets of eyes reading your content.

Another way I've found is finding forums that would find your sort of content helpful. For example, I created an article on one of my blogs that lists the best tools that I've found for SEO. I posted that on a webmaster forum, and I've been consistently getting traffic from that one source for this entire month. You just need to find a way to expose the content you are writing. Perhaps that would be by submitting it to reddit and finding the appropriate subreddit. I suppose this all depends on good your content is and if there is an actual need for the information you're providing.