1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

No traffic from google / search to the site

The domain name is - a d u l t c e l e b s [dot] c o m - (no spaces, just the 11 characters domain and .com). It is a picture galleries site, and I add around 80 of them every day. It is pictures with hand / self written titles, and I've been adding around 80 of them per day. All images within a gallery have an alt tag, which is based on the title that I make (this should be correct, as alt tag is recommended by google over img title tag, and this is how all this type of scripts work, I've checked 4 of them, all the same as far as that alt tag based on the title goes).

The website used to be based on a different script and I was getting around 30 people per day from google.com, and when I changed the script (one full month ago), the traffic from google dropped. I have around 4,200 galleries now (this is separate urls, subpages of the doman, fresh hand written content), and the traffic from goolge.com is around 3 hits per day, which does not seem to be a good and natural thing. It looks like something would be affecting it, but I am not sure what it is.

I am getting messages from webmaster tools about 404 erros, there has been like 3 of them so far, within the last week or two weeks. I also changed urls from something like domain.com/gallery-name to domain.com/gallery-name/ - which has the trailing slash at the end. The script was set up this way, I changed it to no trailing slash at the end of the urls but somebody told me to keep it this way, and I did. I submitted a sitemap with all the new urls to google.com.

From experience I know that I should wait for around 3 months for everything to clear up after the script change, but I am not sure. 3 hits per day is not very good. So I will wait for another 2 months and see how things go, but I am not sure whether I should continue working on this site, if there is no traffic from search. Normally I would be expecting around 50 people from google.com for every 1,000 galleries that I add. And also people from Yahoo and Bing, and this is 0 now. The website is new, no links, I am aware of that, but there is a lot of fresh content too.
  3. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

The fact that you changed the urls is enough without me even looking at your site. This now has changed the structure of your site awhich is why now your also getting 404 errors.
    Either put the structure back to how it was or use a 301 redirect from them to the new pages you have replaced them with.
    Then its a waiting game.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

I've been expecting around 3 months of waiting, like I previously said, but I would not be expecting that the search traffic would be that low, although it can be. Like I said, the website is new too and with no backlinks so these may be the other factors of this. I wont be changing the urls to the previous script, as this is all different, different software overall. I want to leave the 404 errors as is, so they can take it out of the search results too, I guess. So basically I stopped working on the site today, and I work on something else, based on the script where I was getting like 40 people per day from google.com per 1000 picture galleries, more or less.