1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Newbie and Indexing issue

hey all i am isha and i have joined this forum to solve my doubts on on page. i have a website whose home page has been indexed but its internal pages were last indexed about a month ago. There is no issue in robots no follow and all please suggest something that i can do to indexing my pages fast. Please suggest something as soon as possible.
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Not sure what "LAST INDEXED" means.

If there are zero changes to a page and it is currently indexed... What more do you need? Re-indexing the precise same thing is just wasted productivity.
  5. Moderator
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

If I understood correctly you mean to say that internal pages are not indexing regularly?

If you have not done any changes to those pages recently then there is no need to re-index pages. If you made on page changes to those pages it should be index ASAP which can be possible to build backlinks for those pages.
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by erisha
    hey all i am isha and i have joined this forum to solve my doubts on on page. i have a website whose home page has been indexed but its internal pages were last indexed about a month ago. There is no issue in robots no follow and all please suggest something that i can do to indexing my pages fast. Please suggest something as soon as possible.
    Take these suggestions with a grain of salt because I'm probably the biggest rookie in sight.

Assuming you have a Google webmasters account, go to the console, select which of your websites you want to work on

Select "crawl" (it's in left side menu)

Select fetch as google from the drop own menu.

Click the red "fetch" button.
    A submit to index button will appear. Select "Crawl this url and its direct links"

Have you updated your sitemap? That too can be done in your google account. If you haven't submitted a sitemap to google, there are sites that help you create a sitemap that you can upload to your website, then in your google account tell google the name of the sitemap and submit it.