1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Unhappy My website cant appear in Google

I have some issue with my website, it cant appear in Google search result. When i am type full
    address of my website www.anonymoushackers.co.in in google search it cant appear, when i
    am type these query site:anonymoushackers.co.in it appear in search result. I am facing this
    problem when i am set a preferred domain of my site in webmaster. Please help me regarding this issue

Thank You :
    Last edited by amitrathore; Apr 6th, 2016 at 12:50 AM.
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by amitrathore
    I have some issue with my website, it cant appear in Google search result. When i am type full
    address of my website anonymoushackers.co.in [/B] in google search it cant appear, when i
    am type these query site:anonymoushackers.co.in it appear in search result. I am facing this
    problem when i am set a preferred domain of my site in webmaster. Please help me regarding this issue
    I checked site:anonymoushackers.co.in; only 8 pages were appeared in the google search result. I checked 2 3 pages (which are on home page), in my opinion content is thin; Also you used your content on blogspot sites also. Posting single piece of content on multiple sites can hamper the performance of the site.

This might be a factor. I hope SEO experts will help you with more details.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees
  5. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by smartyank
    Posting single piece of content on multiple sites can hamper the performance of the site.
    Piggybacking off of what smartyank said - Google has some guidelines for duplicate content and syndication that may help you: https://support.google.com/webmaster...er/66359?hl=en

It sounds like the site is being indexed but isn't ranking. Could be because of the duplicate content, could be because it's not entirely clear what the focus of the website is. Does Anonymous really care about search engine optimization? Or is that page/keyword just there to manipulate your search rankings for that term?

Additionally, as smartyank points out, the content is thin. I'm looking at your categories, for instance - the only links that work are the ones under "Window Hacking" (should probably be spelled 'Windows'). For example, elsewhere like under "Cell Phone Hackig" (should probably be spelled 'Cell Phone Hacking') it lists five categories...but none of them lead anywhere.

Does the website actually have more than 8 pages? It seems like this website is still under construction, so I honestly can't imagine it ranking for much of anything.

I'm not trying to be mean, I'm just saying that I think it's a little unreasonable to expect to rank with what looks like an unfinished website. I recommend finding a proofreader to improve the quality of your content and filling up your existing categories for now.