1. No Profile Picture

My online shop is not found on google search

Hello all,

Recently I opened a online shop for handmade pottery items - tivelasipottery.com
    However It seems that Im struggling with the SEO. I do not receive any views from google. Only a few from my social network I dont know from where to start. When I enter my domain into google it doesnt find anything. I dont rank for any keyword. I really need some basic steps from where should I start ? I will work some more on the homepage but I doubt that this is the problem.
    Last edited by Test-ok; Sep 13th, 2015 at 02:50 AM. Reason: link
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hi, Tivelasipottery

I had studied your website "http://tivelasipottery.com" it has some indexing issue thats why it was not being able to get ranking on google, so check webmaster and the code structure of your website. I also suggest you that mention the keywords in "meta keyword" tag which you used in website content and do the same thing with every page. There are many digital marketing service (amicicorp) provider available on Internet who can give you exact ranking, so you can also go for them.
  5. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Don't worry about your meta keyword tag..that's all BS for jamesbro. A quick look your titles need tweaking.

search 'Tivelasi Pottery Handmade treasury for you and for your home'
    your title is a big ranking factor, make the page title usine key words...for you and your home is wasted title space the could be better used.
  7. No Profile Picture

Thanks for the reply. I dont know what can be the problem with the indexing. I have checked webmasters tool but it doesnt find any issues there. I will work more for the titles. Should I write a unique titles on every product page ?
  9. SEO Insultant

Yes you should always do that anyway...

Comments on this post

• Tivelasipottery agrees
  11. No Profile Picture

But how to make a unique titles for all of my products ? If you look at my site you will see that there are a lot of different collections with different design. The products types are almost the same and I dont know what should I change in the titles. Also if it is possible can you please give my advice about this h1 tags ? This is one page which is with h1 tag and title -
    tivelasipottery.com/products/antique-ceramic-aroma-oil-burner?variant=4155919425
  13. No Profile Picture

Hello all,

In the last weeks I managed learn more about the SEO. I have made some edits on my online store but still dont have any visitors...Is it possible someone to check it and provide me with some feedback ? Im alraedy done with editing the products with Titles and h1 tags, images alt text and adding a little bit more content in the product descriptions.
  15. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by Tivelasipottery
    Hello all,

In the last weeks I managed learn more about the SEO. I have made some edits on my online store but still dont have any visitors...Is it possible someone to check it and provide me with some feedback ? Im alraedy done with editing the products with Titles and h1 tags, images alt text and adding a little bit more content in the product descriptions.
    What have you done so far and what are you targetting? Is it the exact match phrases for your products?

Also in your footer "© 2015 Handmade Ceramics and pottery | Teapots, Coffee and Tea Mugs, Vases, Bowls, Plates, Ashtrays | Handmade stoneware" that looks very spammy (from both seo/user perspective), I would remove this and add proper information.
    Always happy to help in private message. | Learn about my latest project Can You Get Automated Pages To Rank In Google?
    Useful Links: Useful SEO Tools | GTmetrix | FileOptimizer | Cloudflare
  17. No Profile Picture

I have included H1 tag in almost every of my products in the store. Also I have created ALT text for all my pictures for the products. I have included more text into description of the items(Dont know if that is good). I know that the effect of those changes will be applied after a while. But I dont know what more I can do. I really have 2-3 visitors a day. I have also Pinterest, Tweeter, Facebook but doesnt look to have visitors from there. Only followers.
  19. Super Moderator

I just took a quick look at the url you posted above:

Title: CERAMIC OIL BURNER, ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER Antique – Handmade Ceramics and pottery | Teapots, Coffee and Tea Mugs, Vases, Bowls, Plates, Ashtrays | Handmade stoneware

<h1>CERAMIC OIL BURNER, ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER</h1>

Test OK mentioned looking at your "Titles"... You don't seem to have done that!
    Your title is super spammy, and the stuff that isn't "uber-relevant" to this page (as opposed to your website as a whole) takes up more space than the important stuff.

On the subject of (keyword) spam:
    Your copyright message still says: "© 2015 Handmade Ceramics and pottery | Teapots, Coffee and Tea Mugs, Vases, Bowls, Plates, Ashtrays | Handmade stoneware" - It should be your company or domain name (and the year if you wish).

Your (exact) <h1> phrase is used 18 times in your html document
    "Essential oil diffuser" appears 27 times
    "Essential Oil" appears 59 times
    "CERAMIC OIL BURNER, ESSENTIAL OIL DIFFUSER Antique - Handmade Ceramics and pottery | Teapots, Coffee and Tea Mugs, Vases, Bowls, Plates, Ashtrays | Handmade stoneware" appears 6 times

Your site has 706 pages indexed, but a blind man can see that you're spamming keywords... Google are not blind and I believe you will (really) struggle with your rankings until you fix this.

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees : Thanks for helping out here! :)
    • seork agrees
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]
  21. No Profile Picture

It seems that my problem is very complicated. I don't receive any views on my site I was on a business trip last month and I didn't have enough time to work over the store. I will be available until Christmas and I will try to optimize the store. About the aroma burner above I have changed the title but I don't see more then 1 h1 tag ? Also I have installed one application for my ALT tags. It gets the store name and the product titles and make a template for all product pictures. I really don't know from where to start. Also when i write tivelasipottery in google I cannot find my store domain there.