1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My Keywords positions are not improve

Hello Friends,
    I have done all activity for my keywords but my ranking is stable at 2nd page of google. I also checked my on page. I have quality content, Meta tags and description is also good.
    Can anyone suggest me to improve my keywords rankings.
    its my site: http://www.assignment4u.in/
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Well, it's a one page website so overall it's a bit thin on content.

Unfortunately the English isn't great, which is a bit worrying considering what (I think...) you're selling.

There's also a lot of links like "read more" and the "buy now" stuff that don't actually lead anywhere.

And your link profile...you have over 30,000 links from two dodgy directories.
    Last edited by IvanDrago; May 17th, 2017 at 09:04 AM.
  5. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Hi kanika123,

Just so you're aware, the meta keywords and description have no effect on your google rankings.

Your listing on google is interesting... If you do a search for site:http://www.assignment4u.in you'll see what I mean...
    The title google displays is: Assignmnet4u ||Call9808224973 SMU Assignments |SMU MBA ...

I don't see the mis-spelled "Assignmnet4u" anywhere in your source code though... Did you make some changes very recently? (If so google needs to catch up)! (If not, it's possible that they've taken that from an incoming link anchor).

If as Ivan says you have 30,000 incoming links from 2 dodgy directories, you should probably try disavowing them!

Also I notice your robots.txt lists your sitemap at http://cdn.attracta.com/sitemap/4855164/0.xml.gz...
    That sitemap lists one url which is: http://cdn.attracta.com/sitemap/4855164/0.xml.gz
    Doesn't seem very useful to me (and I'm sure it will confuse google to death)!

Finally... I would alter the title to: SMU Assignments | SMU MBA Assignments | Solved Assignments (leave gaps around the spacers) it might not make a difference but is unusual (so it just might)!
    Last edited by ClickyB; May 17th, 2017 at 10:42 AM.
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]
  7. No Profile Picture

Sir, Thank you so much for Reply.
    I don't know about Dodgy directory can you please help me and how can I remove those 30,000 incoming links?
  9. Super Moderator

Originally Posted by kanika123
    Sir, Thank you so much for Reply.
    I don't know about Dodgy directory can you please help me and how can I remove those 30,000 incoming links?
    You're welcome... You can use "Google Search Console" to list incoming links and use their "disavow" facility to "remove" any dodgy links.
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]
  11. No Profile Picture

Ok Sir Thanks, I will.
  13. SEO Since 97

Originally Posted by Henrym37
    Hey Kanika. Unless you are Retailing A Product Or Recruiting anything else is amateur. Meaning you don't get paid for it. What is it that you do. What are you trying to do..
    Stop answering all posts with the same answer.

Comments on this post

• Henrym37
  15. No Profile Picture

The Three Things That In My Experience Prevents You From Page 1/Position Lock

1- Content- If you don't have great grammar, don't make your site look professional... not only will google overlook it, you're going to get a higher bounce rate that will cause you to be placed lower on search engines.

2- Your links are terrible- I won't get into too much but really if you don't have diverse links AND diverse anchored keywords you're going to look over optimized

3- You may just need to be more patient. Wait it out and keep plugging links, don't back down if your links are white hat and natural.

Cheers!
  17. Senior Member
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Also, can you better define what this entails: "I have done all activity for my keywords but my ranking is stable at 2nd page of google." Knowing exactly what you did can help us figure out what you didn't (or shouldn't) have done.