1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

My Business Help: 3 Businesses, 1 Webiste

Hello,

I work with a podiatry business and we are currently having trouble ranking two of our three offices on Google My Business. We have three offices within a 10-15 mile radius (Delray Beach Podiatry, Boynton Beach Podiatry, Boca Raton Podiatry Center) yet only Delray Beach is ranking well while the other two are floundering. Delray Beach was the oldest office and first one created, while the other two were created after. I have created separate social channels for all three locations, but they all share the same website (delraybeachpodiatry.com). Is there anyone that could tell me while 2 of the 3 business locations are ranking so poorly? Is it because they share the same website? Thanks for your help.
  3. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

Well I did not look past the home really but it appears to be targeting Delray Beach Podiatry so that would be why its doing better than the the others.
    Page title, h1 tag plus content is all targeting that location so I am not surprised really why its ranking above the other 2.

Comments on this post

• KernelPanic agrees
    Owner of Page Explorer the page onsite SEO checker
    Useful Tools: Site Crawler: Screaming Frog | Free SSL: Cloudflare
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Originally Posted by Chedders
    Well I did not look past the home really but it appears to be targeting Delray Beach Podiatry so that would be why its doing better than the the others.
    Page title, h1 tag plus content is all targeting that location so I am not surprised really why its ranking above the other 2.
    So would recommend updating the meta tags/data on the homepage to reflect the other offices or would that just bring the Delray office down?
  7. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat Genius (4000 - 4499 posts)

Your home page is probably your most powerful page on your site. But that does not mean you should try and get everything onto it else it will dilute the main focus.
    It can be best to have the home page talk about the company, the brand, the services it offers so that ranks well on its own.
    You then have dedicated pages which can be linked from the home page about each location with each page using schema on the address and have its own page titles h1 tags etc and talking about anything that is unique, i.e. introduce the staff if that's important. talk about the services that office supplies how to find them, reviews for each location. these pages should almost be mini sites within the main branded site.
    Owner of Page Explorer the page onsite SEO checker
    Useful Tools: Site Crawler: Screaming Frog | Free SSL: Cloudflare