1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Post Manual links in fiverr

Hi Guys,

Is Buying manual links in https://www.fiverr.com/, a good idea ?

Thank you in advance.
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

No, this is definitely not a good idea.
    Always happy to help in private message. | Learn about my latest project Can You Get Automated Pages To Rank In Google?
    Useful Links: Useful SEO Tools | GTmetrix | FileOptimizer | Cloudflare
  5. Contributing User

No way man. There are plenty of market places out there to buy links that are worthy
  7. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Fiver is a place where people who dont know what their doing try to find jobs.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

can you give me an example ?
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

You don't need examples. You need to hire an SEO expert, if you think you can find them on fiverr you're sadly mistaken. Proper SEO is not cheap

Comments on this post

• markroberts agrees
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I've heard there you can get loads of links for a fiver

Why bother, quick fixes create faster endings. Go earn some, concentrate on great content and an even better experience for your user.

Comments on this post

• markroberts agrees : "Quick fixes create faster endings," I like that!
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I was just curious about that cause I was thinking how these guys can do this stuff only for 5 bucks , I always look for natural linking strategies but it is a little bit hard sometimes since the industry of my services is very hard to get backlinks from your content even though you have great content.
  17. Administrator
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

I imagine that many of them use automated link generating software, networks of spam bots, or other stuff that is against Google's guidelines. If they're only charging $5, it's because it's even cheaper and easier for them to do. And once the work is done, they don't have to give a second thought to you as a client. Their only job is to do something cheap and fast, they aren't being paid to care about the results of their work.

It cannot be overstated how much disinformation exists on the web about links. Many of these fiverr people are being quite honest - they say that they'll get you links. And they will. They rely on the disinformation spread by other people - they rely on people coming to them and believing "It doesn't matter where the links come from, I just need a lot of them." They rely on people not understanding that the kinds of links they'll be receiving can do harm to their websites. And if your site tanks and you go back to them, they'll probably just tell you "Listen, you wanted links. I got you links. End of story."

If Google was ok with links being that easy to create, they wouldn't have algorithms like Penguin or manual actions. The stuff that happens on fiverr is seriously the kind of stuff that can destroy a website - or, put another way, the cost of the clean-up will be much more than $5.

But yeah, I sympathize with you. Getting good links isn't easy. It's harder in some niches than it is in others. If you have great content, I think you should be looking into how to get it in front of the right eyes. This has been debated on SEO Chat before, but I do believe that content is not a "if you build it, they will come" kind of situation. Social media is put up on a pedestal for its ability to get content in front of people - but that doesn't work for everyone either. But there's usually a community out there, somewhere, that will be interested in some kind of content - even if you have to get very creative - related to almost anything. Maybe sometimes that community has to be built by the brand itself, which I guess is even harder.

But now I'm just rambling, and I'm not an expert so I really shouldn't do that

Point is, fiverr is bad.

Comments on this post

• ThomasHarvey agrees : Might not be an expert, but gave an reply that's at that level :)
  19. Contributing User

the only thing i use fiverr for is video creation for youtube videos but never ever for linking building