1. No Profile Picture

Latest Google Algorithm Update

I read some posts saying that google has released some algorithm update around 3rd of 4th week of June this year. Does anybody has any knowledge of this or has experienced any major or minor ranking changes?
  3. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

There is the thread you can get more update on Latest Google Updates apart from this you can read recent update from https://www.seroundtable.com/category/google-updates https://moz.com/google-algorithm-change

But I must say forget about Google ALGO you just develop your site as per user perspective think about how you can get some relevant referrals and try to make some strategies around that and implement this. Don't do any unethical practice. Only focus on user engagement and work around. If you do this I don't think so you would need to bother about any ALGO.

Comments on this post

• Purpal agrees
    • Test-ok agrees
    Last edited by Prof.stan; Jul 2nd, 2017 at 11:20 AM.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks a lot for your message and nice suggestion. Yeah, I believe and to a large extent focus on what you advised here, create user focused site. But you also need to build links.
  7. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

But you also need to build links.
    Link building is the dangerous thing don't do this rather than this you should focus on quality content that earns links. When you do SEO for a website, then you should focus on the content and user experience improvements etc... that works for every times.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.