1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

keywords not shown in top pages in Google

my site www.balajidecors.com is indexed but not showing any keywords in goole 1-10 pages since last six months. Can any one please help me in finding out the issue with website?
  3. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Hi BD,

Well now there's a question, "The issue with the website"...

I see:

A lot of horrible "sales text" (padding) eg: "Our motto is providing the service with splendid innovative ideas that suits and meets the budget along with the customer satisfaction."
    A lot of poorly optimised images: alt="Image"... Really? (Your gallery page has virtually no indexable content)!
    A lot of spelling mistakes & poor (English) grammar... (also your company is a bangalore-based decorating service, why don't you offer a "Kannad" version)?

A lot of useless metas (all of the following are useless):
    meta name="Robots" content="all"
    meta name="Googlebot" content="Index, follow"
    meta name="revisit-after" content="7 days"
    meta name="allow-search" content="yes"
    meta name="distribution" content="Global"
    meta name="expires" content="never"
    Also "<meta name="keywords" doesn't help at all with google rankings, (just tells your competitors what keywords you're targetting... although in your case it's pretty obvious):

I can also see that all your main page titles are 3 keyword phrases and each page has 2 or more "links to self" using those keyword phrases.
    It's a pretty obvious attempt to optimise for those keywords (although I would say your distribution of keywords throughout the site is not at all logical).
    The interesting thing is I don't see any interlinking between pages except for your site menu (page interlinks with keyword-anchors will do more good than "links-to-self").
    There are some pages which aren't in your main menu (our-strength.html/complete-home-renovation.html/commercial-renovation.html) which don't even have optimised titles!

Take care of all of the above and add some good quality written content, that will be a great start

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees
    ClickyB
    "The quality of the visitor is more important than the volume..." (Egol 22nd Feb 2008)
    [New to SEO/SeoChat?] [Canonical Problems?] [Forum Rules & Posting Guidelines]
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

thank you, will surely work on it.