1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

keywords not ranking

hi my site name is www.bestbankjobsindia.in my keyword "latest govt jobs" not ranking why
  3. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

I have searched your targeted keywords but I didn't find your site in top 100 in google.in. I have noticed some elements of your competitors are optimized better than yours.

For example see your competitors targeted URL freshersworld.com/jobs/category/govt-sector-job-vacancies, sarkarinaukrisarch.in/govt-jobs-India and your targeted URL bestbankjobsindia.in/category/all-govt-jobs it seems your both competitors have mentioned 2017 in their title but your's not or they optimized their page title in the better way.

You should add 2017 in your title and optimize it in the better way that will give some prominence to your users as well as search engines somehow that would be sound like you are adding the latest job listing in your site/page.

You should work for better visibility of your snippets and for that you can use Google SERP Snippet Optimization Tool

I have also noticed that you have added "Latest govt jobs" many times at bestbankjobsindia.in/category/all-govt-jobs as it seems that you are more believe in keywords density but that is not good practice, stop this as it will not work anymore even this is not useful for your users. You should make your content natural and also you would need to add the more latest job listing in your targeted URL as your competitors are updating more job listing than yours.

I have checked your backlinks but I didn't find any backlink or referral site of your targeted page. So, you would need to work on this regard.

Moreover, check your web page through Page Explorer, to check onsite SEO tags and elements and https://gtmetrix.com/ and fix the errors if you find any.

Additional suggestions-
    Don't use direct keywords in your anchor text you can get anchor text idea from https://ahrefs.com/blog/anchor-text/
    and for backlinks, you should read and apply some stuff as you suite from Off-Page SEO in 2016 - Quick intro, Where do you find your link opportunities?

Also, you would need to work on your content, see your specific targeted page for "Govt jobs in Intelligence Bureau" at bestbankjobsindia.in/all-govt-jobs/govt-jobs-in-intelligence-bureau-as-junior-intelligence-officer/ and your competitor's URL at https://www.freshersworld.com/ib-int...t-jobs/4444118 it seems that you have enough room where you should add more information about the specific job. That will be more helpful for your users so that you can get some external referrals easily that will eventually impact in your organic searches.

Apart from this, I must say you should read every thread from The "Great Threads" Thread then come up with your specific questions.

Welcome to the board

Comments on this post

• Will-O-The-Wisp agrees : This is an exceptionally generous response and I hope OP appreciates it.
    • Pierre Benneton agrees
    Last edited by Prof.stan; Mar 9th, 2017 at 05:49 AM. Reason: typo
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

thank you very much for your valuable advice i will definitely work on them. thanx for your support.
  7. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

I hope you will stick around for long you should start reading from stickies that are added in every section
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.