1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Keyword stuffing..

Hey guys.

I seeked some advice regarding my onpage SEO recently. I got some great advice from two great guys - I have fixed some of the problems, but I am yet to do all of them yet. The reason for this post: A tool has just brought up that I'm keyword stuffing. In the back of my mind, I have thought that I might have been. After it said this, I also put the 1# result for 'seo expert''s domain through the tool. They, according to the tool, are also keyword stuffing. So I don't know right from wrong.

Would anyone be kind enough to take a look to see if I do need to remove the keyword a few times?

speedytests.co.uk/driving-test-cancellations

keyword 'driving____ test____ cancellations'

^^
    Sorry about all this, not sure how careful I need to be!
    Last edited by Test-ok; Feb 14th, 2017 at 08:26 PM. Reason: made page easier to cut and paste
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Don't rely on tools too much as no tool is 100% perfect so as long as you write in a natural way keeping your audience in mind you are OK and make sure you are writing for the humans not specifically for the bots. If you are thinking the keyword usage is too much then instead of using same keyword again and again you can use synonyms of the keyword.

Comments on this post

• Test-ok agrees : Yep tools of that nature is using what the tool make thinks it is.