1. No Profile Picture

Issues with site crawling on MOZ Pro

Hi Guys,

I am working on a project where my company is using MOZ Pro for SEO works. I am facing site crawling issues with my website. According to MOZ the Rogerbot (Robot for MOZ) isn't able to crawl home page of website as a result it is unable to crawl other pages of my website. Besides, it is also showing that rel=canonical META attribute issue is there. I wrote fresh rel=canonical META attribute and have it done on the website. However, yesterday only I crawl tested my website. Similar issues still exist, even the rel=canonical issue as well. Please let me know your expertise on this. Cheers. Thanks in advance everyone.
  3. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

if you have identified you have an issue but don't know how to fix it you would need to share the domain so members can have a look for you.
    Without it everyone is guessing what the problem could be.
    However I would add if google is crawling your site then that's the main thing, Moz will not bring you any more traffic, assuming thats your goal.
    Owner of Page Explorer the page onsite SEO checker
    Useful Tools: Site Crawler: Screaming Frog | Free SSL: Cloudflare | Backlinking 101: Backlinks in 2018
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for your suggestion

Originally Posted by Chedders
    if you have identified you have an issue but don't know how to fix it you would need to share the domain so members can have a look for you.
    Without it everyone is guessing what the problem could be.
    However I would add if google is crawling your site then that's the main thing, Moz will not bring you any more traffic, assuming thats your goal.
    Bang on Chedders. I want those kind of grey bluffs. I have this only project with me and therefore can't share the credentials. Hope you will understand that.