1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Internal Linking Structure For Real Estate Website

Hello guys i need help regarding Internal Linking Structure For Real Estate Website. As i am new to SEO i need to know how to design internal structure of website so that every page would be crawled by Google-bot. The website is dynamic & thousands of new flats, new projects etc are added to it.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Banned
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hi,

You need an xml site map. This site map will help search engines index your site's pages easily.

It is easy to create a site map. You can use this tool to generate one: Create your Google Sitemap Online - XML Sitemaps Generator

Then you need to submit your sitemap to Google for indexing.

You can check out this site on how you submit your sitemap to Google: How to submit a sitemap to Google | Affilorama
  5. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

External links work as well, maybe even better.
  7. Digital Marketing

Excellent question, most SEO "experts" don't understand the importance of correctly-built internal links. Unfortunately, if you are like most real estate sites, you have 2 problems you need to solve to get Google to index all of your pages: 1) Your site is riddled with duplicate content, why should Google spend its resources crawling a site that has hundreds of copied real estate listings that it can find exact copies of in hundreds of other websites? 2) The number of pages Google will crawl on your site is "roughly proportional" to your PageRank. Before you can understand how to get your pages crawled you must understand how to build authority correctly. You don't do it by spamming links, buying links, building links.... You do it by gaining naturally appearing sites to your listings.
    "The number of pages that we crawl is roughly proportional to your PageRank” ~Matt Cutts

A site map won't help you
    Last edited by KernelPanic; Jun 13th, 2014 at 02:55 AM.
  9. SEO Since 97

gaining naturally appearing sites
    Do you have an example of this type of site for real estate?

As far as the duplicate content goes...I wouldn't worry about it as far as a real estate site goes, nor would I worry about it being crawled...ya'll pretty much pull your listings from MLS. But the rest of your site is where you can make it shine and get rankings for your area.
  11. No Profile Picture

Thanks Kernel,

Yeah but in real estate website there are not 100 but 1000's or lacs of flats are added in a day. So i assumed that on the basis of service we can select the URL's which we need to target but how should i target each related keyword for each service & location in country.
  13. No Profile Picture

Yes you can check websites housing.com and suggest me how i can build internal linking structure of this type of websites.....
  15. Contributing User

Try this moz internal linking. They are one of the best marketing agency. You will see one good way that you can do your internal linking.
    Linkbuildingoffice.com - Houston Local SEO Agency and Inbound Marketing Services
    Follow Linkbuildingoffice on Twitter - @Lbuildingoffice