1. No Profile Picture

How to rank my site on the 1st page on SERP in few days?

Actually, I want to rank my website within few days, is it is possible in any way. I want to know effective and unique off page techniques. Please share the best off page techniques I can follow up. Something new than ordinary techniques Q&A, Forums, Blog Comments, Articles, PR, Guest Post, Directories, SBM, Image sharing, PPT, PDF
  3. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

There's no magic button anyone can push to get you instant organic ranks for a competitive key phrase.
  5. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Something new than ordinary techniques Q&A, Forums, Blog Comments, Articles, PR, Guest Post, Directories, SBM, Image sharing, PPT, PDF
    These activities are more than likely going to kill your site.Google have been fighting hard against this type of spam.
    Owner of Page Explorer the page onsite SEO checker
    Useful Tools: Site Statistics: SEM Rush | Site Crawler: Screaming Frog
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Chedders
    These activities are more than likely going to kill your site.Google have been fighting hard against this type of spam.

Then how you are promoting your website? Why you have links in your signature here?? Don't understand why you are saying these activities as spam if everything done in genuine way.

Can we rank any competitive keyword without back links? If no then how can we create backlinks without above activities?
  9. Dinosaur

The links in my signature are nofollow, they dont help in ranking which is correct as I placed them there.
    I placed the links there to help users here, I also often refer to them in my posts so its helpful to me and some users that's the whole reason they are there.

No I doubt you can rank a site for a competitive term without backlinks, but your assuming everyone builds them themselves. You need to get your users to build them for you by producing content that they wish to share. This is called link earning and is probably the single most powerful form of link building. (organic backlinks)

Instead of spending hours hunting down do follow links opportunities you could switch your attention to looking at your pages to see what you can do to make people want to share the page / site.
  11. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

PPC will get you in page 1, to answer the question at hand.
  13. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

To add to the above great replies, we have a few good stickies here to start with:

On-Site and On-Page SEO: All You Wanted to Know About It
    Useful SEO Tools
    Which (old) SEO methods should I ditch - and why?
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  15. No Profile Picture

The links in my signature are nofollow, they dont help in ranking which is correct as I placed them there.
    I placed the links there to help users here, I also often refer to them in my posts so its helpful to me and some users that's the whole reason they are there.

No I doubt you can rank a site for a competitive term without backlinks, but your assuming everyone builds them themselves. You need to get your users to build them for you by producing content that they wish to share. This is called link earning and is probably the single most powerful form of link building. (organic backlinks)

Instead of spending hours hunting down do follow links opportunities you could switch your attention to looking at your pages to see what you can do to make people want to share the page / site.
    You have mentioned your links here just to help users! Great!. So this is safe and don't have any negative effect on Google rankings, right?

Also, could you please share an sample of organic link for "Page Explorer"?
    Last edited by jerryperes; May 4th, 2017 at 01:15 AM.
  17. Dinosaur

Correct it dont have any negative effect but more importantly it dont have any positive effect either. a nofollow link is removing the vote for the site so from a SEO point of view pointless. I would also like to point out before adding the link I confirmed it was OK with admin as this site is so popular it attracts a lot of spam as still a lot of people seem to think any links are good for them.

As for a organic backlink, I dont see how that is really relevant but if you want a link I had nothing to do with try this one warrior.pk/thread-889.html, just a random one I plucked out of search console.

But you do understand I am not attempting to rank that site in the slightest, it is what it is. Its a tool I use and if others do then great. I spend zero time trying to rank the site so its not the best example to attempt to learn from.
  19. No Profile Picture

Apart from you can start work on Private Blog Network, Video Marketing and local listings and reviews
  21. No Profile Picture

Correct it dont have any negative effect but more importantly it dont have any positive effect either. a nofollow link is removing the vote for the site so from a SEO point of view pointless. I would also like to point out before adding the link I confirmed it was OK with admin as this site is so popular it attracts a lot of spam as still a lot of people seem to think any links are good for them.

As for a organic backlink, I dont see how that is really relevant but if you want a link I had nothing to do with try this one warrior.pk/thread-889.html, just a random one I plucked out of search console.

But you do understand I am not attempting to rank that site in the slightest, it is what it is. Its a tool I use and if others do then great. I spend zero time trying to rank the site so its not the best example to attempt to learn from.

Ok, then what is Spam, why people said no to do spam in forums by adding links in signature? I am wondering how your are doing this safely? I think you are advertising something with hyperlink that is called spam, isn't it?

What you think about this:

Last edited by Hikin Mike; May 4th, 2017 at 02:56 AM.
  23. Just a Photographer
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Originally Posted by jerryperes
    Ok, then what is Spam, why people said no to do spam in forums by adding links in signature? I am wondering how your are doing this safely? I think you are advertising something with hyperlink that is called spam, isn't it?
    He ISN'T advertising it and that tool IS related.
    - Mike

Jack of all trades, master of none.
  25. No Profile Picture

Related to what Jack? Is it related to thread?