1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

how to increase facebook page likes without any referential site ?

how to increase Facebook page likes without any referential site ?
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

That's a pretty easy question...
    Post something your viewing audience likes.
    or purchase them, however that direction will give you no benefit at all.
  5. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    That's a pretty easy question...
    Post something your viewing audience likes.
    or purchase them, however that direction will give you no benefit at all.
    Purchasing them does give you a benefit. Only if done right however.

I've had affiliate scripts I've ran on various topics, boosted the likes (1k per month every month roughly), I'm spending $2 per month on boosting these pages with fake likes and it's making me a reasonable amount per page per month from an automated script. These keep growing with organic traffic too as the page grows.

However I would NEVER do this for a business, there is always a high chance of these pages just being completely removed/wiped. The only way for a company is to do it 100% by the book. Your best bet is by posting high quality content that your market will share to try and engage their audience in a conversation.
  7. SEO Since 97

How can you say.
    a high chance of these pages just being completely removed/wiped.
    and then say.
    Purchasing them does give you a benefit
    your contradicting yourself.

Does it matter if it's a business page?
  9. Super Moderator
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by Test-ok
    How can you say.

and then say.

your contradicting yourself.

Does it matter if it's a business page?

If the traffic driven provides me more than $2 per month spent on the page likes, then it is benefiting me. It's a shady technique to drive traffic via social media. The real users actually see only the content they want to as they like the page because it's of interest to them. It just gives the page more of a reach. These are pages that if they're removed I can have another one up and running within a short amount of time.

The reason I said if it's a business page I would avoid doing is because that if a business is completely removed then a lot of trust is lost in the business as they've been using shady tactics to grow their pages. If there were no risk to the page being removed then it would be a brilliant tactic. The extra likes also stop you from purely reaching all of the people who like your page for the fact they're interested in the page. Meaning if you wanted to promote a new product to every single person who likes the page you would be throwing money at the purchased likes.

There is only certain situations in which purchasing can be a benefit. I believe it falls under what your niche is, if you're going to advertise within Facebook and if your page can be easily replaced without hurting the organic traffic you would've gotten through growing the page properly.
  11. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I would prefer the slow, classic method of increasing Facebook likes.

I agree that good and relevant content is one of the important keys to increasing likes on Facebook. Additionally, you need to know how to properly market/share your content on FB as well. Good photos also help in increasing Facebook likes. Make sure that your content comes with a good photo. Another thing to take note is you should also create articles that are worth sharing. Try to check out several related pages with huge following and see how their articles are written.

Another way to increase your FB likes is to become an active Facebook member. Try to interact- drop a comment, like other pages, like people's comments, share other worthy content, etc. Facebook is designed to be interactive and to stay visible to your market, you need to be an active Facebook user as well.
  13. SEO Since 97

I don't get it...Why would someone want to post articles on FB? I'd never read one, would you?
    Isn't FB a social site to keep up with with family and friends. I don't think business belongs on FB, thats not what FB is for.
    Unless your site is social in nature.