1. No Profile Picture

How to Get Traffic to E commerce web site

Hi Friends I am new To E-commerce Website.My Question is where i can get more visitors my site(teacoffeepremixes.com).i seo point of view ,where i need to focus to get traffic.
    my site is related to "coffee vending machine" and "tea Vending Machine" and Coffee and tea Powders like premixes
  3. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Hi dilipseo,

I just took a random product present on your home page, -> teacoffeepremixes.com/index.php?route=product/product&product_id=112

1. There is no product description (more generally content on the page) An image is no description.
    2. You have no microdata
    3. You do not serve content using an SSL certificate
    4. You should use known secured payment methods logos to reassure your potential clients.
    5. You declare english as a content language, and your prices are in AED this is ok, but if a more precise language code exists (I haven't checked) it could be a plus to use it.
    6. You do not redirect WWW to non WWW.
    7. You do not use H1 tags on your pages
    8. Some images do not have alternative texts
    9. You should rewrite your page titles to make them more compelling.

Additional

You could use URL rewrite
    If possible you should not use Iframes, or if you really do make use the noframe

I noticed that the terms and condition, delivery, privacy policy pages are empty, I don't know about your country laws, but, in France, it would be illegal to run an e-commerce site this way, maybe you should double check and fix it.

Now if you are satisfied with your design and you want quick traffic you'll have to go for an ad platform such as Adwords or another alternative. Think about configuring your Analytics and Awords account properly in order to able to calculate your ROI efficiently. And beeing able to analyse your audience type and behaviour on your site. If you do you'll be able to use this data to increase you conversion rates in the future.

Hope this helped.
    Last edited by Pierre Benneton; Mar 18th, 2017 at 02:49 AM.
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi Pierre Benneton's,

Thanks For analysing our site, i am very thanking full to you ,i am gonna solve above issues which you have mentioned.once again thanks.
  7. No Profile Picture

I would add Facebook display ads and video ads could drive traffic to your site. Be sure to use creativity and optimize. Optimization goes beyond on page as social media post and profiles should have vital keywords so people can find you. I highly recommend display ads with a value proposition and great imagery
  9. No Profile Picture

Thanks For Your Replay, I need to Increase Alexa traffic ,what shuld i need to do. where can i find alexa ranking sites
  11. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Hi dilipseo,

Increasing Alexa rank shouldn't be an objective per se, Alexa counts bot trafic in its data....

If you want to increase you website data their are 4 ways I can think of quickly.

SEO (optimise your site technical factors and content) You find a lot of info here on the forum
    Advertising (Adwords Facebook & Twitter Ads, ...) You need to make sure you have a positive ROI sounds stupid but believe me a lot of people actually loose money maintaining ads, easy calculation is average cost of a conversion vs profit generated. Average cost of a conversion is the total ads cost to generate a lead.

Eg : You have a 1% conversion on your site through adwords (or other) and you need 1000 impressions to get 10 clicks) then you need 100 clicks to get a conversion so you need 10000 impressions) A bit more complicated than that and number are just random but it should give you an idea.

Referrals, from social networks or other websites. Hard to get people to talk about you and your products but this will bring you both trafic and quality backlinks (social media backlinks are nofollow so no SEO from them)
    Traditional marketing : Promote your website in your store if you have one, try to get articles in newspapers, flyers, etc.... (there are a lot of traditional promotion techniques)

Would be too long to enter each point in details, each one alone could be the subject of a whole book, but I hope this will help you out.

Regarding your alexa question, you can test a website alexa rank on the following your alexa.org/siteinfo/domainname.com or browse the top 500 here > Alexa Top 500 Global Sites

If I remember correctly https://www.similarweb.com/ also provides similar websites alexa ranks when you compare domains.
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta
  13. No Profile Picture

Hi Thanks For Your Replay, Its Great to know about social media traffic, now i am going to target on social media Referrals
  15. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Originally Posted by dilipseo
    Thanks For Your Replay, I need to Increase Alexa traffic ,what shuld i need to do. where can i find alexa ranking sites
    Alexa is a poor metric. Google doesn't use it. Alexa only tracks visit from those with the Alexa toolbar installed on their systems. And you don't know of many users of the net, people with phones, which have the Alexa toolbar installed.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.