1. No Profile Picture

How to get rank back?

How to get back my keyword’s rank that i lost because of DNS Error till 5 days? (Rank flactuation: 2 to >100.) Hey, I am Meenakshi. I were working on my client's website. Before 5 days most of the keywords were on google 1st page.
    Then continuously till 5 days my website were showing status "Account Suspended" because of the internal DNS Error. Kindly suggest me the strategy i should follow for the next to get my rank back.
  3. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Hi Meenakshirana,

It happened to me to forget to pay for a domain name renewal and to be facing such a DNS error situation.

My rankings dropped quite quickly, first internal pages disappeared then the home page.

Fixing the DNS issue was enough to regain rankings, it took some days but was fast enough, sry I can't be more precise but it was a couple years ago.

Generally google actually drops pages that returns an account suspended, try running a site:yoursite.com command in google and see if your pages are in the index again. If this is the case and you were ranking in the place you should have been in Google's eyes then you should find those rankings soon.

Except resubmitting site map and crawling and rendering the main pages to submit to the index in search console there isn't a lot you can do.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hey,

I have submitted sitemap yesterday. But i think it'l take more time. One More thing: Today Webmaster is showing the data till 19thSep & On 19th Sep, my site was working live perfectly. Even, when i try to fetch by google for any of my URL, it shows -"Temporarily unreachable", Most of my page has no index(not all). Should i do any type of submission for indexing those urls. or only waiting... is the solution.
    Last edited by meenakshirana; Sep 22nd, 2017 at 07:48 AM.
  7. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Could you please give us the URL, I'm having difficulty understanding what you mean, taking a look at it could help
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta