1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Talking How do I get "organic" traffic to my landing page (local real estate search site)?

My main goal is to generate qualified "ready to sell or buy" leads. Do I create a blog or some other site/method to drive traffic to it or to increase the landing page ranking? Or should I just work on getting local bloggers to name drop my page? Basically I want to be the end all be all real estate site in my market. Albeit I know how competitive real estate seo is..

The site was given to me by my company. So I'm not sure how much optimization I'm able to do. There are tools and a back end and some basic look/feel optimization and some Wordpress and social media integration ability. Kw.com is the site (go to full site version of on mobile to take a look) my version is firstnamelastname.kw.com any thoughts on driving traffic and improving google ranking?
  3. No Profile Picture

Hi,

First use the long tail keywords related to your business do optimize with real estate & classified ad websites. Do some blog/content marketing for the keyword homes for sale with the location based.
  5. No Profile Picture

Hi
    Focus on keywords that relevant to your website.
    Do business Listing
    Do Classified submission
    Content Posting
    Share on Social Media
    These activity will highly help to your business & organic traffic.
  7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

The real estate niche is very competitive, as you have guessed with a lot of established players...it will take a couple years before your website can be truely competitive and drive substantial traffic through organic search, if you're going after a national market...if you target several smaller markets that are maybe not as competitive and focus a bunch of effort there, that may be a good way to start.
    "...using this: sages act out of constructs but they do not rely on them"
  9. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

The real estate niche is very competitive, as you have guessed with a lot of established players...
    Real Estate is indeed a very complicated market simply because a qualified lead generates a lot of money...

My main goal is to generate qualified "ready to sell or buy" leads. Do I create a blog or some other site/method to drive traffic to it or to increase the landing page ranking
    First of all you should make sure that your page or pages follow the best On-Pages practices.

I can see a couple advice have been given already but I'd like to give my thoughts on them

Do some blog/content marketing for the keyword homes for sale with the location based
    A blog can be very useful when it comes to long tail, but remember this important advice, creating a blog to publish 300 to 500 words over-optimized posts that do not bring any added value to the userwill do you more harm than good. Lately, a lot of sites that used this technique have been noticing an increase in rankings after cutting down a large part of the non-relevant content on their website. And the first thing that was erased or deeply modified was the blog. I deeply believe that blogging is still a very good thing but take time to write long and interesting content.

Do business Listing
    Do Classified submission
    Content Posting
    Share on Social Media
    - Sharing on social media can help your traffic if you find the right Images, titles and location to share your properties, but it will not help your rankings so it will not bring you organic traffic.
    - For content posting please refer to my previous note on blog usage
    - When it comes to business listing be very careful with that. Having some directories to back up a site backlinks profile can be good only if the directories are choosen very wisely. If you do not choose correctly you might just end up with a penalty, and recovering from a penalty is not what you want... Believe me, it is a real pain.
    - Regarding classified submissions, I would not use them for ranking (even if some surely have do follow links), I'd use them to generate visibility through no follow links and only post some properties to see if I can get some value from that, if these posts do not convert do not loose your time on this, if they do then please feel free to do so.

From what I noticed in France and on other estate websites, companies generally make a very bad use of the website architecture, internal linking and most important the properties presentation pages, these last ones should be your main priority. If you send me your URL in PM I'd be glad to take a look at your on page factors and give you some advice.
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta