1. No Profile Picture

How to check the status?

How I can check the status of my site after every one day that SEO is working or not?
    Is there any tool is available? I know some sites like alexa etc... but now i want to know site give me the all details PR, Blinks, Views, Google search ranking, etc...
    Thanks in Advance.....
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Why would you want to check the status of your site day by day? It would be a waste of effort in doing so. I guess it would be more effort efficient and worthy if you will do that on a weekly basis. For the tools, there are various free tools out there that you can use. But if you want to maximize the effort, you might want to purchase a premium one like ahrefs or woorank. Those are pretty good tools as per my experience.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Though it is really not required to check site performance on a daily basis - weekly or monthly is preferred; you can use more than one tools to know your site's performance in every way - page speed tool, pingdom tools, free website performance test (BrowserMob), WebPage test, web page analyzer, site - perf etc. These are some of the top 20 tools that you could use.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by daykevi
    According to me, you can measure the efficiency of SEO work in Two ways Improved keywords position and Traffic, so use google analytic to check webtraffic and Google to check ranking. Its simple.
    The efficiency of work in SEO doesn't rely on the keyword rankings and number of traffic. Most of the time, the effort of the campaign depends on what the client wants for his business when it comes to online marketing/seo.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Here are the things you should be checking to see if you are doing the right SEO campaign for your site:

*Install Google Webmaster Tool to track your site's on traffic as well as any errors of your site
    *You may use any backlinking tool check like Ahrefs or Traffic Travis tool to check the number of links to your site
    *You can use Moz domain and page rank checker to constantly monitor your site's page rank and domain rank
    *You may also use SEO Quake when looking for sites to build backlinks to

These are few tools you can use to check if your SEO campaign works well.
  11. No Profile Picture

Google analytic is one amazing tool for checking Traffic performance day to day. You just have to make your account there and then add your site. You will have access to keywords, page views, comparison and many more.
  13. No Profile Picture

We do not detect any structured data on your site!!
    I have this on my google tool, i dont know what it means. can some help
  15. No Profile Picture

thanks every one for the answers