website Health Issue

For one of my clients I found some errors in website as there are .html files and same .php extensions in server. After that i have deleted the files from .html extension and used the original .php files in it.
After deleting the files I used 301 redirection for the deleted files
that is we had

RedirectMatch 301 /services.html /services.php

After that i blocked the .html format URl in robots.txt to avoid meta duplication

User-agent: *
Allow: /

User-agent: *
Disallow: /services.html

Please suggest whether any other things to be done since now am facing website health issue after the updations