1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Drop in Ranking Due to Thin Content

Hello,

Today I got some droping in my ranking (Home Page), I had around 100 pages on my site, i believed that my other pages having thin content.
    Hence i remove all thin content from my site, then i redirect all thin link to home page.

Plz help how can i improve my ranking.

link https://goo.gl/rpZGW1

Plz dont add website Url while Answering.....

Thanks for all
  3. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

I honestly dont know where to start with this, there is just so much wrong. I dont mean to be rude about this but the site needs major work.
    The english is dreadful and appears to have been written to 2008 SEO standards but not very well either,

I would highly recommend you hire someone to sort the site out because as it stands I doubt it will rank for anything meaningful.
    IMHO
  5. Moderator
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

First thing I'd do is rewrite the content and completely forget about SEO whilst rewriting it, with better English and natural writing. If English isn't your first language you could put the writing through Grammarly, English is my mother tongue but I swear by that tool

You're keyword stuffing... didn't look at anything else, but if you're keyword stuffing I can imagine they'll be plenty of other things wrong too. I must admit when I first started SEO, the temptation to put an extra keyword here and there was kind of tempting... but I soon learnt if you do this, your content starts to look crappy, unnatural and crap for the reader.

I also think in some industries the design of a website is more important than others, you're in an industry where you need to make your audiences mouth water... You need to make them feel like THEY NEED a Massage, this website is a poor design and will never, ever give off that feeling to your audience.
  7. Moderator

Originally Posted by priyanka kumari
    what are the other free tools through which we can get best ranking on serch engine.
    Educating yourself will help you rank. Tools mainly just speed up things when you need to troubleshoot, no tool in the world could make you rank, only give you a better insight as to what's happening on your, and your competitors sites
  9. Dinosaur

Tools are pointless if you dont know how to use them, there is no magic pill here, you need to learn and once you know what your looking at the tools will help.
    IMHO
  11. Moderator

Another thing; Is this a Massage service or a brothel?

Why do you have body to body massage on there if it's not a brothel, do you want Google thinking it's a brothel?

Not too sure this is a good idea for the standard SERPS but I could be wrong
  13. No Profile Picture

thanks for input...I am going to rewrite whole content for mysite.
    one last question, like i have more than 10 site on same catagories, so shall i interconnect to them or not
    the Hosting is Same for all site.

plz revert
  15. Dinosaur

you have 10 sites all on the same subject ?
    No dont link to each of them, thats creating a PBN and will get you into trouble.
    IMHO
  17. No Profile Picture

Always start with actually creating a good website. I will be blunt, yours isn't. The images are stolen. The text is incoherent.
    Find a competitor or a peer, the best one that you can from anywhere in the world. Take a look at their website. Assume every single image and line of text that you see there was paid for. Seek to do as well. That will be a good start for improving your rank in search results.