1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Exclamation Disavow on my own old internal links?

Hello, Seo Chat community. I have a small problem outhere. Recently i've started working for a tourism company and I've redesigned their website to fit with the onpage seo, speed and other optimizations.

Now my problem is the following: before I took the website, the old developers made 2 subdomains ( example : services, features ) the problem is that they've made more than 100 pages linking to the main homepage not the subdomain.
    Those pages were nothing else than duplicate content ( repeating same text on 90% of the pages ) and they were all linking to the homepage and the main pages of the website.

example : subdomainbad.mygooddomain.com/example.html linking to mygooddomain.com/

Now those subdomains when I try to access those links I get in google search console aren't accessible anymore because i've deleted the subdomains entirely. But when i do google check ( site:mygooddomain.com ) I see about 200 results indexed ( yet i have only 20 pages on my whole website ) and the rest of 180 are coming from those 2 subdomains.
    After studying the google analythics i've seen that those pages never brought any kind of traffic to our website so i decided to delete entirely the subdomains but now in google search console, when going to Links pointing to your website at internal links, i see that those 2 subdomains are still linking to my homepage and i get about 600 linkings from them.
    In the google search console ( I've just enabled it about 2 weeks ago for that website ) I don't get any notifications from google about those bad links but even so i'm pretty sure that google is not happy that i have about 200 pages on 2 subdomains all with duplicated content linking to my homepage and my most visited pages.
    Since, they were only duplicate content, what is most recommended to do in that situation ? Should I disavow all of them or do the removal link one by one ?

Thank you very much.
  3. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

So you deleted them right? there's no more duplicate content and no more links? Your only concern is that Google still shows them? I'd just give it time. Google will eventually update all its data and you'll stop seeing them

No, don't disavow your own (sub)domains
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

To help expedite matters, you may want to create a redirect for the subs, htaccess file for linux - web.config if IIS server.

Redirect all traffic to a page that returns a 410 status code.

This tells Google this page is gone, it is never coming back. remove if from your index please.
    Google's Matt Cutts Explains How Google Search Handles 404 & 410 Status Codes