1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Content keywords on Google Webmaster Tools not updated after fetch and render

Hi All, I just want to know why my list of content keywords is Google Webmaster tools wasn't updated after I fetch and rendered my page. It is still showing the keywords as before I changed all the content to reflect the new ones. When I load my site in feedthebot.com/ it shows the keywords as I would expect them but not in Google. Any ideas? It has a partial status but as far as I can see it is because of images in a plugin that it could not reach. Thank you in advance!
  3. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Reds99
    Hi All, I just want to know why my list of content keywords is Google Webmaster tools wasn't updated after I fetch and rendered my page. It is still showing the keywords as before I changed all the content to reflect the new ones. When I load my site in feedthebot.com/ it shows the keywords as I would expect them but not in Google. Any ideas? It has a partial status but as far as I can see it is because of images in a plugin that it could not reach. Thank you in advance!
    Fetching googlebot may indeed occur instantaneously but updates to WMT has a two day lag-time.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thanks for the reply. After reading what feels like 100s of posts and articles I realise I misunderstood what the content keyword tool really is about - just a word count really? I'm now on a mission to learn Google Analytics rather? Or any thoughts on tools to see how Google interprets my content?