1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Question Connection Timeout Issue When I Audit my Website in the Screaming Frog

Hey Folks!!! I need help, This is a really strange error for me. Actually, When I run audit my website 'https://www.iglobsyn.com' in screaming frog tool shows connection timeout for every URL (Please check screenshot 'http://tinypic.com/r/1zxpijc/9') and the website gets down for few minutes. I am really worried about this error. Please help me to fix this error.
  3. Moderator
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

More of a hosting question. Either there's something wrong with your server, or the there's something wrong with the server side code. So hosting / a php dev is what you're looking for, not SEO
  5. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Well while I sort of agree with Matt there are a few concerns with your current setup that could have an impact on SEO.

ITs clear to see that your server is not able to handle traffic of any reasonable size so this needs fixing with some urgency. The reason I say this apart from your users getting this message is that google often hit the server just as screaming frog does and a lot harder, if google start getting these messages they tend to back off and slow down their requests to your server, so you will find that new pages getting indexed will be a lot slower than if your site was really fast and able to handle the traffic.

I personally would create yourself a cloudflare account and change the name servers on your DNS records to them, cloudflare then will cache most of the site as a lot is static content so you can take advantage of letting them handle a lot of the traffic for you.

I see your using wordpress so look into some of the caching plugins, I think there is one called total cache which would help in getting your site in order.

Other than that you really need to change your hosting provider, your current setup cannot handle more than 5 concurrent users so I would guess your on a shared server.
    IMHO
  7. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

As Matt pointed out, you have server issues.

Your name servers are webhostbox.net which means you're using "The Resellers Club" services. They allow you to white label there services as your own.

Your issues are because your site is very slow to load, according to GTMetrix it takes 11 + seconds to load the home page. Now I don't know if it is the fault of their servers or your's because of your installation of WordPress.

Probably your installation....

Edited to add:
    You should follow Chedders recommendation, I don't much care for them myself.
    Last edited by KnowOneSpecial; May 3rd, 2019 at 12:03 PM.
    If you have never failed in your life, you have never achieved anything Noteworthy !
  9. Moderator
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

As these guys have said, after you sort your server issues (takes 2-3 seconds to the first byte), if it doesn't fall over of course...

You then need to look at the actual build itself.

To put this into perspective, my whole entire page loads quicker than one of your images. So it's a mixture between a you problem, and a server problem - but as Chedders pointed out, Google will not like this at all!