1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Campaign cost hasn't changed in weeks

A coworker of mine left for another job last month and I volunteered to fill in for her until an intern or replacement could be hired. The problem is that I don't have any real experience with Google Adwords so I've been trying to learn as I go.

Since starting to maintain the campaigns on Adwords, I've noticed that one campaign for our client hasn't changed in cost the entire time I've been monitoring them. Whereas the other campaigns change in cost daily, this one has not. It has been at $28.91 for the weeks since my coworker left. My question is... what does this mean? It's gotten the lowest amount of clicks out of the 4 campaigns for this client, as well as the lowest number of impressions. What's the right thing to do? Leave it alone? Pause the campaign? Optimize it in some way? Does this mean that no one has been seeing or clicking the ads in weeks?
  3. Digital Marketing
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Hello ewatson, welcome to the forum. So your agency takes money for services it has absolutely no idea how to perform?
    Sorry, Adwords is huge. Don't take this the wrong way but you are not even skilled enough to know what questions to ask to set you on the right path. Any advice you get here will most likely do more harm than good. Encourage your supervisor to hire a certified adwords professional. In the meantime here's where you can go to start learning Adwords
    https://support.google.com/partners/.../3153810?hl=en

Good luck