1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Boss thinks SEO is easy!

Hello,
    I am new here. I had a long rant on here, but I feel I may had said to much. I'm construction and I've done great work with my cousin/ boos website. We rank at the first page of search engines and I never went to school for this, but picked it up from youtube videos and reading on the internet. I multi task at work and my boss one day said what I do on the website is easy. Which he know nothing about. Just saying. Does anyone else boss think what they do is easy?
    Last edited by City1; Sep 24th, 2014 at 12:55 AM. Reason: May had said to much.
  3. the mango demon
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Whatever misunderstanding you have with your Boss / cousin has noting to do with SEO being easy. These are not mathematics questions where you ask is 5 greater than 2 and we can answer yes or no. What is easy for someone may be difficult for the other. SEO is easy for me, it may be hard for you. We come from different backgrounds and our education and industry differs. What you do along with our construction job is great. But it is not necessary that you should be great at SEO as well. Talk to your cousin and make him see your effort. I would say make a list of tasks you do everyday for an entire week and send show it to him. Then ask him with all that being done how easy can it be to do SEO.
    SEO Professionals in NewDelhi It is different. Don't believe me? Go check yourself.
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Yeah I could make a list of all the thing I do for the week, but I'm just done. I really just needed to get that off my chest. Thanks for your opinon.