1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Is this a black SEO?

Hi,

I was analyzing Majestic, and noticed weird backlinks.

When I checked a Bandicam site Backlinks, i couldn't find on this site any Bandicam link, or even a keyword. I checked the website source and found this:
    <script type="text/javascript" src="//m.addthis.com/live/red_lojson/300lo.json?si=593e8b7626af490b&amp;bkl=0&amp;bl=1& amp;pdt=462&amp;sid=593e8b7626af490b&amp;pub=ra-4f437cf87c74ec3a&amp;rev=v7.15.2-wp&amp;ln=fr&amp;pc=men&amp;cb=0&amp;ab=-&amp;dp=game-guide.fr&amp;dr=majestic.com&amp;fp=jeu%2Fsmite%2F &amp;fr=reports%2Fsite-explorer%2Freferring-domains%3Ffolder%3D%26q%3Dbandicam.com%26IndexData Source%3DF&amp;of=0&amp;pd=0&amp;irt=1&amp;vcl=1&a mp;md=0&amp;ct=1&amp;tct=0&amp;abt=0&amp;cdn=0&amp ;pi=1&amp;rb=4&amp;gen=100&amp;chr=UTF-8&amp;colc=1497271158822&amp;jsl=1&amp;uvs=593e89a 0a075edcb012&amp;skipb=1&amp;callback=addthis.cbs. oln9_229632794871291070"></script>
    You can find there Bandicam's website.

Is this a black SEO?
  3. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

If you can catch then Google is more than us. So this could coding errors or something else as I know linkjuice transfer by anchor text not from code. Is this site really ranking well with high competitive keywords.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  5. No Profile Picture

Black SEO is not much good for website. it can be Mass ping to particular website to get high rank in alexa for example.
    So, please dont implement Black seo to your website.

Thanks
    GURJIT SINGH
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

this link is appearing in your java script file so you should check it first
  9. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Originally Posted by gurjitsingh
    Black SEO is not much good for website. it can be Mass ping to particular website to get high rank in alexa for example.
    So, please dont implement Black seo to your website.

Thanks
    GURJIT SINGH
    Can you give me some examples of sites those ranking in high compatitive keywords due to black hat techniques. I actually want to review those sites?
    Last edited by Prof.stan; Jun 13th, 2017 at 08:10 AM.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  11. No Profile Picture

Wait wait.

Bandicam is not my website, also the site where I found the weird backlink also is not my site. I don't plan to use this to create backlinks to my own sites.

English is not my mother language, but as i understand from your posts, it could be just a code error?

Bandicam also appears on other pages in this website the same way (in the source) so i had a feeling that it was made in a purpose.
    The Backlink in Majestic is a DoFollow link.

I'm asking about this because I know that this site does black seo. I was wondering if this is also one of their ways to build backlinks through black SEO.
  13. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Originally Posted by AnnaW
    Wait wait.

Bandicam is not my website, also the site where I found the weird backlink also is not my site. I don't plan to use this to create backlinks to my own sites.

English is not my mother language, but as i understand from your posts, it could be just a code error?

Bandicam also appears on other pages in this website the same way (in the source) so i had a feeling that it was made in a purpose.
    The Backlink in Majestic is a DoFollow link.

I'm asking about this because I know that this site does black seo. I was wondering if this is also one of their ways to build backlinks through black SEO.
    It's a pretty bold claim to say you know they're doing black hat SEO.

It isn't uncommon for a big site like that to have loads of "weird" backlinks, plus they might have disavowed them.
  15. No Profile Picture

@IvanDrago
    You're right, i don't have such SEO knowledge to make this claim.
    To be honest, that's my ex-co-worker claim, and he is pretty good with SEO (I don't have a contact with him anymore to ask him about this).
    He found a site, where somebody was spamming with videos and links to the Bandicam site.

The site i found the weird backlinks has 71K alexa rank. It's game-guide.fr, you can check yourself the backlinks if you want.
    Last edited by AnnaW; Jun 14th, 2017 at 07:00 AM.
  17. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Hey AnnaW - I checked your site and there is some stuff in there that could use your attention

I see a lot of links like this in your backlink profile

banker.co.in/domain-list-71
    destination.co.in/domain-list-71
    incall.in/domain-list-71
    finance.net.in/domain-list-71
    collegesinfo.in/domain-list-71
    buypremiumdomain.in/domain-list-71
    fullsms.in/domain-list-73
    playandwin.in/domain-list-73
    (there are many more but just including these for example)

You see how all the pages that ink to your site include /domain-list- ..Google can also. Google will either just ignore but in the past, links form pages like these have resulted in algorithmic filters.

Also, alexa rank is not a useful guide for gauging backlinks.
    As far as the link in the JS you pointed to above, Google can see those but I'd need to see the linking page to say if it looks like something nferious or not...I think there are some way more concerning patterns in your backlink profile, such as the one above, that merit further review.

Hope this helps!

Comments on this post

• Prof.stan agrees
    "...using this: sages act out of constructs but they do not rely on them"