1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Amazon & Other Affiliates

Hello Experts,

I am new here. I don't have any product to sell on Amazon. Can i linking other affiliates and Amazon? Can i do advertising on Amazon of other affiliate products? other affiliates like Mobooka, Sellhealth.

Can you please guide me? I spent lot on Adwords & Bing and i am in lose. I want to try amazon with low budget. Please help me.

Kind Regards
  3. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

Most affiliate schemes are not exclusive so yes you can mix amazon with eBay etc
    However I would be concerned by your comment that you spend a lot on adwords if you have not yet found a way to monetize your site.

Spending money on adverts in the hope someone clicks on one of your adverts is not the brightest business plan. You need to be really sure of your CTR else you be running at a loss.
    Owner of Page Explorer the page onsite SEO checker
    Useful Tools: Site Statistics: SEM Rush | Site Crawler: Screaming Frog
  5. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

Chadders, I have seen one of my friend's site they are basically selling designed t-shirts but they are not know brand even in the local market so they were struggling to sell this then certainly they have listed their T-shirt in Amazone, Flipkart, Snapdeal and other shopping sites. After sometimes they are able to generate good revenue through this. So, my point this our product get listed then it will give that good returns in the small period of time.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  7. Dinosaur
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

He said he had no products to sell on amazon. So I assumed he was talking about creating an affiliate only site but stated he was spending a lot on adwords.
    If they dont have anything to sell and just using affiliate links then adwords can be a really dangerous game as clicks from adwords can be more cost to him than the affiliate revenue.
    Owner of Page Explorer the page onsite SEO checker
    Useful Tools: Site Statistics: SEM Rush | Site Crawler: Screaming Frog
  9. SeoRaptor
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

really dangerous game as clicks from adwords can be more cost to him than the affiliate revenue.

And could get him banned from a certain amount of affiliate market place, might no be the case for him but a lot of affiliate networks do not accept Adwords traffic generation.
    Owner of Bennetonable - "My opinions are my own - Feel free to disagree & think above the fold."
    Need a quick analysis > Free SEO grader Beta
  11. No Profile Picture

You can also try out Amazon Merch, make simple designs and brand them. Amazon does everything for you, you just make the listing and design.
  13. No Profile Picture

Hello Experts, Thanks for your replies.

Earlier i was selling sellhealth product with direct linking on Bing, after that i created simple blog wordpress site did ppc, but didn't get any success on both. Now my friend told me he is earning from amazon. but i read lot. but didn't get idea how. Can you suggest me how? i have basic adwords, bing and facebook knowledge and i can create simple image.

i have some question. Can i create banners and run on Amazon with my website link? Please suggest me what i should do. I have to cover my loss.

Hey Alan Watts. i am not a designer and developer. how i can do Merch? can you please give me detail? Thanks!

Warm Regards