1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Acquiring backlinks/trading

I own an SEO company, and I want to network to find more resources for finding backlinks. Are there any websites that are good for SEO company's trading link opportunities. The problem is finding relevant high quality sites quickly and efficiently.
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Let me ask you a question...

Which is more valuable to you, a link that puts you on page one (let say for the sake of argument, #5) of Google that results in 100 visitors a month or a "No Follow" link that doesn't boost your ranking but results in 10 conversions a month?

Me I would rather have the no follow link with the 10 conversions, I can duplicate that repeatedly and not worry about trading, or exchanging links and getting into hot water with Google and my client gets penalized ! Not saying I don't go after the Juicy Links, but I think you need to concentrate more on where you can get high visibility no follow links that results in sales vs links that pass the almighty juice.

Google has forced most sites that used to give link juice passing links into making them no follow. Just like here on SeoChat, all links are "No Follow", and yet, we still get the idiot that wants to post a self-promotion link.

Comments on this post

• Chedders agrees
  5. Entrepreneur
    SEO Chat Scholar (3000 - 3499 posts)

know one special is spot on apart from this I must suggest increase the no of your content team if you can not afford then spend some time for finding some outsource partners or freenancer who can write the conten as per your request. you know that only appleling or trendy content can influence some external resources towards your site and that would benefit for increase the no of conversation or sales.
    You do your business I do mine because you are you and I am I If we meet it is nice.
  7. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Prof.stan
    know one special is spot on apart from this I must suggest increase the no of your content team if you can not afford then spend some time for finding some outsource partners or freenancer who can write the conten as per your request. you know that only appleling or trendy content can influence some external resources towards your site and that would benefit for increase the no of conversation or sales.
    Depending on your niche, there are lots of opportunities to trade links with people on forums (perhaps not this one, but maybe!). For example, I have a Bitcoin related affiliate website and I find people on Bitcoin forums to swap links with. It seems to work quite well actually.