1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

[HELP] Meta Tags - Title Tags Issue on Google Search Results

Hi,

I am currently stuck on this problem for the past two days and i cannot find a solution so i am asking here if someone can help me with this so here is my problem :

When i edit my meta tags and title tags everything work fine and when i analyse my page with SEOquake or free analyser online everything show up properly as what i typed in.

BUT when i get fetch and indexed by google all my Title Tags on google search results have an extra word at the end of the title. Every page that is indexed by google show up like this (Example) :

My Title Tag - Web Design

About Us - Web Design

Contact Us - Web Design

So the first part is all right since this is what i want and what i typed in but the last part the Web Design i dont know where it come from since i did not added this on the title tag and i dont see the Web Design part on my page source and on the SEOquake Diagnosis.

So i am wondering how i can remove this and what is going on here. I can tell that i have 25 Pages in total and there is only 5 pages that do not have the Web Design part in it.

For your information i am using Joomla 2.5

I dont know if i am clear and if i provided enough information but if you have any question to better understand my issue please ask me.

Thank You

EDIT :

My website is duvalmarketing.com

and here are the results on googe : https://www.google.com/#q=site:www.duvalmarketing.com

Thank You Guys
    Last edited by eck340; Dec 12th, 2013 at 11:43 AM.
  3. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Google often changes the way the snippet appears in search results if it thinks that helps the user. This may be your case. There's nothing you can do. You cannot 100% guarantee your search snippet
  5. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

What Ann said could be the case and I don't know Joomla but it looks like a site title, like in Word Press... I don't believe google would tag your titles automatically with 'those key words'... I think you added it somewhere.