1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

In-depth Mobile SEO tactical guide

I've seen a lot of questions lately about mobile SEO, ever since Google announced they're making the mobile index the primary index.

How is mobile SEO is different from traditional SEO? How can I optimize my site for mobile SEO? How do I take advantage of AMP, app indexing, etc; and also design my mobile-friendly site to actually convert people?

If you already know all of the above, cool. If you want some help learning and leveraging the latest mobile SEO tactics, though, feel free to check out this free guide.

Here's what's covered:

1) Mobile web design
    2) How to drive traffic using rich cards
    3) Increasing site speed
    4) Using AMP
    5) Local SEO (mobile queries tend to be locally-focused)
    6) App Indexing
    7) Keyword research for mobile
    8) Mobile CRO (especially in light of Google's interstitial sort-of-not-really-penalty)

The full guide is here, if you want to take a look: coloradoseopros.com/ultimate-guide-mobile-seo

Comments on this post

• JohnAimit : Sorry, IMHO this is just a link bait article. You can't cite tactics when you don't even know what the mobile algo does.
  3. Not An Expert
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Hey Julian_SEO,

We typically don't allow newer members to post links to their own sites - it can get a bit spammy, and we want to be known as a place that produces original posts and content and not a place where people can go to post their own links. There are exceptions to that rule and we're actually discussing one in our mod section right now...but for newbies, it's a bit more set in stone. We like to see that members are already engaged with us and "in it for the long haul" before this kind of thing starts, and actions speak louder than words so the difference between "ok" and "not ok" is usually post quality (primarily) and post numbers (secondarily).

I can see that you've been making good original posts too, though, so I'm going to leave this up and just remove the www and http bits of your link. Anyone interested can copy/paste it, read it, and respond here. It looks like a decent collection of outside resources from Moz, SEL, Quicksprout, etc. Thanks for sharing - I hope it results in some discussion - but please hold off from these types of posts for a while.

Thanks!

Comments on this post

• Prof.stan agrees
  5. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Hi Markroberts,

Okay, great to know. Thanks for the info! I am trying to get more involved in SEO communities (my agency's been siloed for too long) so I'll definitely keep posting questions and respond to other peoples' posts.

Cheers,
    Julian