1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Virtual and Shared Workspaces for Local SEO?

I recently signed up for a mailing address with a local coworking space. I have a service business, but would like a "brick and mortar" address for better local search results. I know this isn't ideal for search, but it seems to me that many companies do it with a significant degree of success.

I'm debating on using my mailbox number as "#24", or listing it as "Suite 24". Whatever I do, I want to keep it consistent, and I'm wondering if anybody has any expertise or insights into this?

I've listed my business as a "service area" business, but doing that feels like shooting myself in the foot in terms of Google search results.
  3. Moderator
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Whether you can get away with it, is up to chance. But I have had some success with this. Some addresses are already blackballed by Google, so your best bet would be an address that actually has meeting rooms that you can use. In all other cases I've tried, the address has been rejected by Google. I used suite, over #, but I don't know if it really makes a difference.