1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Foursquare - verified but not listed

guys, do you have any experience with listings at Foursquare ?

I submitted my business there a month ago, got verified by sending 20usd, can see my business page (everything seems to be perfect) BUT can't be searched out.
    I asked at their twitter support and written a message from their website but nobody ever has answered me.

Maybe it takes some couple of months to be listed ?

Also i read some info that Foursquare is near to be dead? Do we know some truths about it?
  3. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by Gord0n
    guys, do you have any experience with listings at Foursquare ?

I submitted my business there a month ago, got verified by sending 20usd, can see my business page (everything seems to be perfect) BUT can't be searched out.
    I asked at their twitter support and written a message from their website but nobody ever has answered me.

Maybe it takes some couple of months to be listed ?

Also i read some info that Foursquare is near to be dead? Do we know some truths about it?
    Hey.

You might want to share your business page here. I might look into it and see if it shows on results or not. Also you should know that venues are more visible when there are more check-ins, tips left by visitors, photos, added to lists, etc.

And no, Foursquare is not dead. It's just that a lot of people created a big debate on the Foursquare - Swarm split and they were more vocal compared to people who continued to use the service. Also, before people had to genuinly check-in to every place they visited as for now the app detects you by herself so no need to open the app each time you visit a place since the app take care about your lifelogging for you.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

thx for the comment, you pushed me to check it again and now i got understand how it works..
    If i search for the name of my city i cant see my business among 90 companies but if i specific niche (real estate) i can find my business.