1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Lightbulb What link building services you can recommend?

What link building services you can recommend? There are a lot of them on the net, but is there any tested and working?
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

The best service is for you to sit down and create something unique to your niche that nobody else has ever written or created before. It's not easy but it will get you the links you require.

Comments on this post

• Lb1878 agrees
    Follow me on Twitter for SEO tips @NickLeRoy
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Do link building by yourself... I would not advie you to use any software or any link building service provider company.

although link building is a time consuming processs but do it yourself if you want to build quality links.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I would test some link building services too.
    I'm searching on Google to find them.
    Can someone here suggest me a good service?
    Thank you very much.
  9. shuffle up and deal
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

You could both try undercover octopus
    Last edited by jsteele823; Jan 28th, 2011 at 04:59 PM. Reason: removed link
  11. Dancin with the devil
    SEO Chat Hero (2000 - 2499 posts)

Originally Posted by googleseouser
    I would test some link building services too.
    I'm searching on Google to find them.
    Can someone here suggest me a good service?
    Thank you very much.
    Re-read the responses before yours about 24 more times until it sinks in that using a link building service will likely yield you poor quality links and you'll be out X amount of dollars when it could have been avoided.

I'll reiterate again what the folks above you said, spend time working on quality and unique content and allot funds towards this vs spending money on paying a link building service or program. At the end of the day, it will better time and money spent.
    "Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day. Teach a man to fish and you feed him for a lifetime." Chinese Proverb
  13. from the horses mouth

Originally Posted by Lb1878
    I'll reiterate again what the folks above you said, spend time working on quality and unique content and allot funds towards this vs spending money on paying a link building service or program. At the end of the day, it will better time and money spent.
    You shouldn't just write off every link building service, you really need to weigh up the ROI on any service of any kind and weigh up risk versus reward.

It can be very effective in some cases to buy a link or two if you can find the right source.

Comments on this post

• Lb1878 agrees : good point. I was chalking it up to an overseas or automated link building solution which may not always be the case
  15. from the horses mouth

Originally Posted by Nickfb76
    sit down and create something unique to your niche that nobody else has ever written or created before. It's not easy but it will get you the links you require.
    It will only get you the links if people who can link can find it in the first place.. which is not a cast iron guarantee when you create content.. "build it and they will come" is not something you can count on.

You'll always need to promote your content somehow.
  17. Roll the dice.. and live
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by channel5
    It will only get you the links if people who can link can find it in the first place.. which is not a cast iron guarantee when you create content.. "build it and they will come" is not something you can count on.

You'll always need to promote your content somehow.
    Yep... Viral content is both easy… and impossible… to create… Some do… Most do not… The odds are not in your favor. Everything else to the most part needs to be promoted.

However that is not a reason for not trying… but I agree that it is a good idea to have a few different strategies being implemented.
    Live the moment
  19. Dancin with the devil

Originally Posted by channel5
    You shouldn't just write off every link building service, you really need to weigh up the ROI on any service of any kind and weigh up risk versus reward.

It can be very effective in some cases to buy a link or two if you can find the right source.
    I was casting a broad net with my response as the question was broad itself. Many of these types of questions are people looking for quick links. I shouldn't be so quick to rush to judgment but I am thinking the question would have been more specific if it were otherwise. My point was your time and money are likely better spent elsewhere.

I had called a few services at random some time ago and there were few companies that offered legitimate solutions. They were cheap and promised lots of links. Most were trying to pitch an automated service or links from directories or blog comments which may have had more of a place at the time of the calls but I wasn't buying it. I am sure there are some viable solutions available if you look hard enough and in the right places. I did not do this.

I do agree that you can do well with buying the right links but not mass quantities. Again, I was figuring the OP was not looking for something like you describe based on the broadness of the question. Although the likelihood of your content going viral as described above may not be in your favor, at least attempting to write something will bring something positive to your site. Indeed, you do need to promote it somehow.