1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Paid Backlink for 120$

Hi,

I have just been offered 120$ for a guest post on one of my sites, with one back link to a site with a similar topic... is it safe to accept?
    I may sound paranoid but it's kinda hard to be offered money for anything these days without asking for it, is there anyway this could harm the rank, or SEO in general (I am asking because I can't find the downside of the deal...)? Thank you very much for posting your thoughts!
  3. A Developers Perspective
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Google judges you on what you link to as well as links coming in. It could harm you're seo if it isnt a very good site that you link to. However, if someone is willing to pay $120 for one link my guess is that they plan on doing it properly.

Ask for a link to their site, check it out and make sure they dont link to loads of spammy sites or have rubbish in general.

Sounds like a lot of money for one link, but then i guess your site must be pretty good
    If you are new to SEO please read these, On-Page Optimisation and Meta data before asking questions.

Or if you would just like to view my website: http://www.cwhittaker.com, State SEOCHAT for 10% off custom websites