1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

What is up with LinkMarket.net ?

Hi,

I have been waiting for few days for some of my sites to be approved in linkmarket, still no response from linkmarket. Are they sleeping ?
    Pharmacea.org - New OP Affiliate Program. Join us!. Generic and Brand medications. High 28% commission.
  3. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Thumbs up We were working on them!

We had a very high volume of new emails during this period and we were not able to write back as quickly as we would have liked.

If you look from the positive side, we are back on track now and we have almost 13,000 members.

Thanks,
    LinkMarket Staff

Originally Posted by eclipse
    Hi,

I have been waiting for few days for some of my sites to be approved in linkmarket, still no response from linkmarket. Are they sleeping ?
    Last edited by Jasontnyc; Feb 7th, 2005 at 07:10 AM.
  5. hctibselgoogtonmai
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

I finally had one of my emails returned last week. (I've been trying to quit... Keep the change). They replied that I needed to email them from the control panel.. TFF that's where I'd sent them from.

It's been a terrible waste of time for me.
    My Favorite Tools: Web CEO - Ranking Reports, Keyword Research, Link Analysis | Hosting.com - U.S. Windows Hosting | ISAPI Rewrite - Rewrite & Redirect for Windows
  7. No Profile Picture

How do I cancel my Link Market Account?

If you would like to be removed from Link Market directory please follow the directions below:

1. Login to your Link Market Account
    2. Once you are logged in click on ”Contact Us” link on the bottom of the web page
    3. On the "Contact Us" web page use the form to send us an email with the Subject "Cancel my Account”
    [right][left]This is most effective way for us to verify that you are the owner of the account. At the same time this process will get you Link Market account closed in the shortest amount of the time. As soon we receiver your email we will remove your link from the Link Exchange Directory and you will not receiver any other emails from us.

http://linkmarket.net/customer_center/frequently_asked_questions.php#16

Just send an email will not do it.

Thank you.
    Last edited by SEO_AM; Jun 10th, 2005 at 11:19 PM. Reason: Removed live links. Please read the guidelines on live links.
  9. Master of the cave
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

Originally Posted by FogHorn
    It's been a terrible waste of time for me.

Why? I have used them for a long time and couldn't be happier, I have 5 sites listed there.
    Need some free backlinks for your site? Check this out!
  11. No Profile Picture

Linkmarket Seems To Be On Vacation Again

I don't think they approved any sites all week. Anyone know what's up with them?

BTW, They Rock!!!
  13. No Profile Picture
    Honesty is my only excuse
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

they should purge all the dead sites in there, they get more and more members but a lot of them are just taking up space.
  15. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

Is linkmarket safe to use? No problems with any SEO's by gaining links this way?

I definetely need to work on getting some more BL's' - Some of my better ones decided to remove me and ask me to pay.... which is really irritating as I was with them for a long time.
  17. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I am thinking of joining LinkMarket .... atleast that would help my new sites get some quick links... isnt it?
  19. No Profile Picture

Dead Links

We check daily if the links are up and running. After 3rd failed check they are removed from the directory until their site is up again.

http://www.linkmarket.net/