1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Arrow What is Press Release?

Hello all,

I am new to here. Can anyone tell me what is press release and how it is helpful in SEO?

Thanks
  3. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

"A press release is simply a statement prepared for distribution to the news media announcing something claimed as having news value with the intent of gaining media coverage."

IF you submit the press release then visitor will go to your site and see more details about your site and you will get traffic.
  5. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Super Genius (4500 - 4999 posts)

Originally Posted by babli
    Hello all,

I am new to here. Can anyone tell me what is press release and how it is helpful in SEO?

Thanks
    In most cases, press releases are a waste of time and effort. You post YOUR content on SOMEONE ELSE'S site. Unless it's content you don't want your visitors to see, then post it on your own site. Then, if you want to submit a press release, write a brief summary or intro to the content (which is hosted on your site), and provide a "read more" type of link to your site.
  7. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

people use press releases to spread the word of your site/product. Contextual links are placed within so you can get some link juice back to your pages too.
    Follow me on Twitter for SEO tips @NickLeRoy
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

if done properly you can really get good exposure n hence traffic for that news piece. give me ur id i'll mail u 1 pdf bout it. its a small pdf hope it might help you.....
  11. No Profile Picture

free press release

Free Press Release helped me produce my first press release and get a lot of traffic to my site. I also used an online editing service, Ivy Eyes Editing, to help me with finalizing the final, snappy version.....(both are on google).

Highly recommend both if you want an easy way to help generate traffic. Now I'm looking for other similar sites that might advertise my press release for free, and will also use it for my personal business contacts.....

Joe
  13. No Profile Picture
    Permanently Banned

Originally Posted by Nickfb76
    people use press releases to spread the word of your site/product. Contextual links are placed within so you can get some link juice back to your pages too.
    it's small press release list it's small press release list I think you need it