1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Suggest New Approach to Increase Conversions in Linkbuilding???

Hai,

We are doing linkbuilding activity from last 2 years and so far we are getting good results out from that(Only One way and reciprocal and no paid listings).But the conversion rate of sites are app.10%.

We want to increase our conversion rate from 10 to 25%,and still we are doing manually this operation by targetting our segment only .com sites.

Is there any autosubmission tools are available so that it can directly submit......

Suggest me what might be the best strategy/approach to adapt to increase the conversion rates (No Directories) to my sites...

Waiting for reply...

Reedson.
  3. B afraid.. B very afraid!
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Land of enchantment... deserts of the Southwest
    It would appear that converting 10% of those sites contacted is already well above the average for most link building activity. I would bet that to achieve those conversions you are researching and contacting sites on a very selective and personalized basis. Good work.

To your question: If you were to automate or boilerplate your link builiding efforts, you will affect two areas primarily. The first thing will be that your current 10% conversion will likely fall to something around 1% or less. Secondly, you will end up getting a bucketfull of links that may not assist your sites/pages to any significant degree.

I find the best and most effective link building comes from researching sites/contacts, giving them a reason to link to you, then contacting them personally and asking for the link.
    ...Never mistake activity for achievement...

...Wise men don't need advice. Fools won't take it....
    Benjamin Franklin