1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Relevant V non relevant links

I am seriously running out of jewellery links for my site, I have collected about 200 relevant backlinks links and anchored my main keywords.

I use linkmarket, linkexchanged, link2me ect..

If I collect non relevant links say "shopping" and anchor them with my key phrases will I still get good results? Or should i just keep searching for jewellery related links only?
  3. I Never Finish Anythi
    SEO Chat Super Hero (2500 - 2999 posts)

IMO sure, you can go ahead and exchange some links with shopping related sites.. But be sure the category is as close to clothes, or wear accessories.. e.g shoes,clothes,bodywear, piercings etc.. i mean the ones needed to decorate the body, watches..lol

And not like exchanging links with shopping sites dealing with hardware,MP3 players,devices,cameras..etc..

Generalise the category and broaden some themes if you are not able to get links exactly to your theme..

After all some compromises have to be made..try out some shopping stuff out and i can suggest you another option..

Your website is related to jewellry right? Write some articles on recent trends in jewellery design,some new techniques used for making ornaments, Something innovative that you cant figure out on any jewellery site..

I am sure 4 out 15 competetors of yours will take up your articles if its truly something unique and needed by everyone.. Tough part but thats a hard fact..and eventually you get some links atleast..This is how to go about it..

My suggestion.. dont panic.. link bulding is a slow process.. take your time and keep making links as much close as possible to your website theme..that will surely help

Regards
    Link Diary - Build Links Fast & Easy. Similar to Linkmarket, with option of three way link exchange and anchor rotation.

**"Save SEO Industry - GO VIRAL!! - Tips and Tricks ."**
    **"Live, not just to survive, But to Rule."**
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

I can help

PM me i can help you with collection of relevant links