1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Unhappy Problem When Commenting On DoFollow Blogs

Hey guys , I have a problem with commenting on blogs , first of all I DO NOT SPAM or promote spamming , I just began building backlinks and I came across a problem , whenever I comment on any DoFollow blog and put my website URL in the box , and click SUbmit , the page just refreshes and my comment doesn't show up as being moderated . However , when I leave the URL field empty , the comments show up as being moderated . I tried putting up another URL , any random website , and it showed up as moderated . ONLY when I put up MY website URL , the weirdest stuff happens , my URL is ArticleMesh.com , please someone help me out with this .
  3. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

This is most likely a browser error. I don't think the webmaster would make a blog dofollow if s/he doesn't want the people to post their websites. Just change Chrome with Firefox or Firefox with Chrome and if not using anyone of them, get yourself one.
    Another thing to try is making a user on the wordpress platform. The users can only write down the content and after and the links will show up automatically.
    Last edited by JimmyAL; Feb 11th, 2011 at 04:11 AM.
  5. No Profile Picture

I face the same problem. In my opinion somehow blog webmasters have raised a red flag against me. But not sure.
  7. No Profile Picture
    EGOL
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

The owner of that site is running it as he/she sees fit.

He/she does not want your URL. Move on to spend your time elsewhere.
    * "It's not the size of the dog in the fight that matters, it's the size of the fight in the dog." Mark Twain
    * "Free advice isn't worth much. Cheap advice is worth even less." EGOL
  9. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Do you face this problem on every dofollow blogs. Try to change your id. If it not works go other system and insert your comment. It you succeed then it means your ip was red-marked by some blogs.
  11. No Profile Picture

Could be page is not showing update in browser or some sites have filters and certain words cause the comment not to be listed. If url works on some and not others could be world in url they block.
  13. No Profile Picture

Your URL might not be giving proper service..and u have to make that your comments must be useful..
  15. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Just a note, as you say you do not spam, if you are building purely DoFollow backlinks, then google will see it as spamming, try to build a more natural backlink profile, with a mixture of both follow and no follow as well as good variation of your anchor text.

1000's of dofollow links from random blogs with the same anchor text definatly looks spammy to me.