1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Link research: any free SEO tools?

Hi,
    I am curious to know if anyone would be able to share their favourite link building tools with me. (hopefully free!) I am embarking on a link building campaign for my new website and need to research some of my main competitors inbound links. Are there any tools that will help me. I dont really want to spend the whole day manually searching, when there must be an easier way.
    any help and lessons from your previous experiences would be greatly appreciated....
  3. No Profile Picture

I use a site that allows for automatic link exchanges - once you sign up - you can link swap with multiple site very easily - low overhead and communication.

They have a pay service that lets others Automatically sign up to link with you. I'm in the Beta for that - I know they are planning to expand the beta shortly - so if you start using the free service - you may get into the Beta and get a free years service (like i did for one of my sites) - if you are active.

PM me and i'll send you the details.
  5. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Originally Posted by blues
    Hi,
    I am curious to know if anyone would be able to share their favourite link building tools with me. (hopefully free!) I am embarking on a link building campaign for my new website and need to research some of my main competitors inbound links. Are there any tools that will help me. I dont really want to spend the whole day manually searching, when there must be an easier way.
    any help and lessons from your previous experiences would be greatly appreciated....
    The best tool to get your competitors backlinks is Google.