1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Unhappy Link Building with Contents

Hey Guys I was wondering how content writing works better for link building when you have English as an second language. What sort of link building techniques should one use if he has his drawbacks in content writing. Any suggestions would help.

thanks
  3. SEO Since 97
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Google69
    Hey Guys I was wondering how content writing works better for link building when you have English as an second language. What sort of link building techniques should one use if he has his drawbacks in content writing. Any suggestions would help.

thanks
    Best advice I could offer is to hire a person who is knowledgeable in the field and who can write well in what ever language you're posting articles in.
  5. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

Originally Posted by Google69

thanks
    Only have content developed for your domain... don't waste time or revenue on blackhat content submissions or blackhat guest blogging or even whitehat guest posting they will simply waste the limited revenue you have.

Surely your an expert in both your chosen topics to promote and your first language.

Write everything in your first language and hire a translator.
  7. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

I think that if your company or blog relates to local or national matters and its native language is not English, writing your content in English might not be necessary if you want to improve your link building. But if you work on English market or you're targeting that market or any other market that speaks English it would be highly effective. So I think that it depends on the market you're targeting.

Comments on this post

• fathom agrees : True... Targeting Klingons in English is Stupid!
  9. No Profile Picture

Either hire someone who is proficient in English to translate/edit the original posts written by you, or maybe go a more visual route so that you're not just publishing articles, but using data and statistics in a visually appealing infographic.