#1
  1. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Question PR problem in linking


    Hi guys,
    any one is there, who will help me?
    i m working on my new link bulding project. my site has better PR that is PR4. but the problem is the link page of my site has PR0. so i can't able to find reciprocal links from better PR sites. plz help me and suggest how can i handle this situation.

    Richa
  2. #2
  3. rubik's cube - 34 secs
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    818
    Rep Power
    21
    Originally Posted by Richa
    Hi guys,
    any one is there, who will help me?
    i m working on my new link bulding project. my site has better PR that is PR4. but the problem is the link page of my site has PR0. so i can't able to find reciprocal links from better PR sites. plz help me and suggest how can i handle this situation.

    Richa
    Link pages with PR to your PR0 pages.

    If your getting 'no' after 'no' with your link requests - it may not be the fact that your links page is 0.

    You could just have a really crap site

    (only joking)

    Comments on this post

    • Patrick86L agrees
  4. #3
  5. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile Is there any solution?


    Originally Posted by marcO
    Link pages with PR to your PR0 pages.

    If your getting 'no' after 'no' with your link requests - it may not be the fact that your links page is 0.

    You could just have a really crap site

    (only joking)
    hi Marco,
    i have PR0 link page site but it's not mean that my site is crap. There are many sites that have many links but still having PR0 for their Link pages.So problem is still remaining.If you have any idea........ plz share with me.


    regards
    Richa
  6. #4
  7. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
    Posts
    16,979
    Rep Power
    0
    Free directories [no reciprocal required solves this - provided you do "link to" your page(s) where link exchanges will reside.
  8. #5
  9. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile


    Originally Posted by fathom
    Free directories [no reciprocal required solves this - provided you do "link to" your page(s) where link exchanges will reside.
    Thanx fathom,
    i hope your idea will work.
  10. #6
  11. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
    Posts
    16,979
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by fathom
    Free directories [no reciprocal required solves this - provided you do "link to" your page(s) where link exchanges will reside.
    Just to rephrase [so you don't misintrepret]

    Make sure links on your website go to your links page... not request links from directories to point to your links page - they will likely delete your submission if you attempt the latter.
  12. #7
  13. No Profile Picture
    Registered User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Posts
    27
    Rep Power
    0

    Smile


    Originally Posted by fathom
    Just to rephrase [so you don't misintrepret]

    Make sure links on your website go to your links page... not request links from directories to point to your links page - they will likely delete your submission if you attempt the latter.
    thanx fanthom
    but my TL menssion that the problem is client doesn't want directory submission. he only want site links. in this situation what can i do?

    Richa
  14. #8
  15. rod@missionop.com
    SEO Chat Mastermind (5000+ posts)

    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Palm Beach Gardens FL 33410
    Posts
    16,979
    Rep Power
    0
    Originally Posted by Richa
    thanx fanthom
    but my TL menssion that the problem is client doesn't want directory submission. he only want site links. in this situation what can i do?

    Richa
    well in the case submit only to free directories [do not require to link back] including PPI ones [a fee is required]

Similar Threads

  1. How important is the www 301 problem
    By tommr1 in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: May 8th, 2011, 05:07 PM
  2. Cross Linking Problem
    By warpet in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Nov 17th, 2005, 04:03 PM
  3. Solid evidence against reciprocal linking?
    By rjonesx in forum Google Optimization
    Replies: 47
    Last Post: Nov 7th, 2005, 01:49 PM
  4. Linking Problem
    By marcvb in forum Search Engine Optimization
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: Oct 10th, 2005, 04:09 PM
  5. Is there any problem with Yahoo OR with US only?
    By rasesh in forum BING/Yahoo Search Optimization
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: Oct 16th, 2004, 01:06 AM

IMN logo majestic logo threadwatch logo seochat tools logo