1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Getting a lot of backlinks

Dear forum members, I need your help. Do you know where to get approx 500 backlinks per month?
  3. the mango demon
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

Since you are asking for backlinks I will tell you where to get them. Fiverr / SEO clerks / oDesk or any such place that is packed with link sellers.

Warning: I am not responsible for the outcome. You will most probably end up chopping your own feet. God bless you.
    SEO Professionals in NewDelhi It is different. Don't believe me? Go check yourself.
  5. No Profile Picture

Before you go looking for backlinks in this way you should maybe post on seochat why you are looking for them? It might help to give some expert opinions as to why that might be a bad idea. SEO isn't just measured in who has the most backlinks these days. Quality backlinks are important sure, but it's just a small piece of the puzzle, and you should post what your end game is before going any further down this path. That way you might be opened up to some new ideas that could help you get there easier without potential downfalls as mentioned above - "chopping your own feet". I agree with that possibility.
  7. No Profile Picture

I know all the guidelines, all the restrictions and warnings. Here's the special case, it's a very old website and client wants increseament of 500 backlinks/month. There're already tons of links to it so, i think, there's nothing to worry about.

The only thing I'm thinking on is where to get these 500 backlinks. Seoclerks, fiverr etc are quite bad quality.. I mean, a lot of sellers are selling bad quality spammy cheap links.. If I'll use this approach, I think it will be better to search wickedfire or digitalpoint.
  9. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

500 backlinks per month? It would definitely be unreasonable and unnatural... It sounds like your client is looking in the wrong direction. If the site is old and has lots of links by now, there may be two reasons why it's not ranking:

1> The on-page / on-site SEO is missing (very often to make an old site rank, all you need is to tweak on-pages issues just a bit)
    2> It was penalized long ago (or hit a Penguin filter) for old practices (more links won't help here)..

In either way, building even more links wouldn't be a high priority to me
    Everything will be ok in the end

If it's not ok, it's not the end
  11. No Profile Picture

That's not the thing. I will deal with it by myself.

My initial question was: where can I get 500 not too low quality backlins per month? I don't need advices in rankins etc. I'm interested in one thing only - 500 links per month :-)
  13. the mango demon
    SEO Chat Adventurer (500 - 999 posts)

What is your definition of good quality?
    I have already posted on SEOChat before, that there are ways to get links from top sites including mashable, huffingtonpost etc. The average cost of getting one link out of them is about 800$. You want 500 of them so that would be 400, 000$.

I see about 3 queries a day from people like your client, who want me to focus especially on "off page SEO". They tell me they want good quality links and not the 'bad quality" penguin links. But they also tell me we have a limited/small budget. So get us the maximum number of high quality cheapest links. <---- This, my friend, is a fantasy.

I never take clients who tell me what to do. If you bloody know what to do, why not do it yourself?

Comments on this post

• FrontRowSEO agrees : So true...The boss need not be bossed...have dropped clients for this
    Last edited by NewDelhiSEO; Sep 10th, 2013 at 01:52 PM.
  15. No Profile Picture

What do you think about Sape.ru? Or some other linkbuilding systems?
  17. No Profile Picture

Sape is the direct way to get banned! It's a madness to use it now.... If you use sape - then it's a big trouble for your clients...
  19. My views are my own ;)
    SEO Chat Good Citizen (1000 - 1499 posts)

Originally Posted by Dannko
    That's not the thing. I will deal with it by myself.

My initial question was: where can I get 500 not too low quality backlins per month? I don't need advices in rankins etc. I'm interested in one thing only - 500 links per month :-)
    Answering your direct question, there's no way

Comments on this post

• Sambugtreat agrees
  21. No Profile Picture

It's very difficult thing
  23. No Profile Picture

if you do every day high pr site posting then you getting 500 back link definatily.
  25. No Profile Picture

getting large backlink is some tough because not only backlink but also good link. to we have try to post or use trusted and authenticate sites to get back link
  27. Live and Learn!
    SEO Chat Skiller (1500 - 1999 posts)

I can tell you it will probably get your website a one way ticket to obscurity due to being penalised by Google.
  29. No Profile Picture
    Banned

This is true >>>>>its not easy to get backlinks in quick time you have to wait and be patient and submit your site in diggdirectory it will help you to get a backlink .