1. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Best way to link site?

Hello:
    I am in the process of obtaining new links for my site. I know, it is stupid, I wasn't doing this for years so I am trying to solve that now.
    Anyway, considering that I am offering people to link my site in exchange for link on another site in my network,
    I am looking for the answer to next question:

Is it better to link directly to the index page (domain name) or I should ask for links pointing to different pages (with different anchors)?

I am talking about few hundreds of niche relevant links that I want to get in the next period.

thank you
  3. No Profile Picture

Try creating links using content marketing strategies like approaching relevant websites and pitch them your content topics and publish it on their website and get a link. This is the most prefer method nowadays. If you are facing issue for generating content try content marketplaces like contentmart.com
  5. No Profile Picture

As many one tells , start from profile links which are easy & free. It will give some amount of authority to your website. But dont build profile links with excess exact anchor texts. as profiles have very thin content. I will recommend you to build profile links to home page with brand name as an anchor text. After that start with forum posting, Guest posting, Commenting etc. very well depth article for profile link building is here: <snip>
    Last edited by Hikin Mike; Jul 30th, 2017 at 06:11 PM. Reason: removed link and warned
  7. Contributing User

There are a lot of free directory sites where you can submit your website focusing keywords as anchor text. Please make sure to submit in the relevant category for approval. It is a good way to have back links as well.
  9. No Profile Picture

I does like to help you...as @rezaulhuq said business directory is a good option for creating backlinks. I know some sites that offer dofollow, you just need to give full information about your business so chanches get high to approve request.