1. Contributing User
    SEO Chat Discoverer (100 - 499 posts)

backlink Tracker question for the PROS!

HELLO ALL.

Not to exclude anyone, but this question is directed towards the pros of SEOCHAT(Daazlin, Relax, Mcdar, Digitpoint, phonesix, etc..)

I maintain many website link campaigns month to month. One thing that I have had to do each and every month is make sure all link partners still include a link back on their site.

My question is, what tool do you pros out there use or recommend to maintain all the link campaigns I currently have going? I want a tool that will allow me to check all backlinks and notify me which ones have been removed. This way I can easily email the webmasters concerning the link campaign.

Thanks ALL!

CRITTER
  3. Contributing User
    SEO Chat High Scholar (3500 - 3999 posts)

hi, critter, i was doing it manually until recently (which wasn't working very well). however, another member of this forum is working on a product that does a great job of dealing with this very problem. i won't mention his name, as i don't know if he wants it to be made public yet, but if/when he decides to go public with the program, i'm sure he'll let you know about it. if not, i will. ;-)