Newbies and Veterans Alike-

I am pleased to announce the new SEOChat FAQ . This resource can also be accessed by going to the new category "SEO Chat FAQ's" I would also like to take this opportunity to thank all those who contributed. We have given much deserved credit to those members at the beginning of the FAQ.

Also, because this FAQ will be an ever changing, constantly updated resource you can still contribute! If you feel something is missing or wrong or just want to post a general comment, you can do so in the Suggestion Thread.

Please feel free, and in fact I would encourage you, to reference this resource when an FAQ is asked. I personally will be cut and pasting the answer along with a link to the FAQ to build awareness. I encourage others to do the same. We believe this will encourage great follow up questions from our Newbies!

Additionally, if you have any questions or comments on the FAQ but aren't comfortable posting them, please PM JasonTNYC or Phoenix.

We want to hear from you!

Also: I am issuing a challenge to all senior posters to put a link to the FAQ in your signature. Many of us have gotten used to ignoring signatures, however many new users still look at them. This is a perfect opportunity to use a little room in your sig to give back to the SEO Chat community! Help us build awareness.