1. No Profile Picture
    SEO Chat Explorer (0 - 99 posts)

Help With Article Marketing

Thank you in advance. Please bear with me.

Alright peeps, this is my first post. I'm a newbie to the affiliate marketing world and I'm focusing first on article marketing. I've posted an article recently, I've done my keyword research and market research on the product I chose to promote. The product is one from Clickbank. It is an ebook guide written by a former Disney World employee. The ebook focuses on how to save money when planning a vacation to Disney World. (That was the intro.)

Now for the meat- I want to copy and paste my article here for review by members with hopes that you will critique it and give an honest review. Sorry if this is too long.....

Keywords I selected to focus on: "magic kingdom" and "disney parks" primarily while sprinkling other related, low-competition high-traffic keywords throughout the body. Here is the actual article exactly as submitted to ezinearticles:

Title:
    Disney's Magic Kingdom-Ways to Save When Visiting the "Magic Kingdom"

If you're planning to take a vacation in the near future, certainly one of the destination considerations might be WDW (Walt Disney World). It is consistently one of the top vacation destinations for American families and draws much attention from abroad as well. What Walt Disney has done with his Magic Kingdom is astonishing and may well be forever be regarded as a top destination for vacationers and fun-seekers. What I'd like to discuss are some ways you can make your trip more budget friendly during your visit.

Tip 1: Go during the off or down season.
    This should be a no-brainer for most. With fewer visitors to the Disney parks, it only stands to reason this be a good time to visit as hotel and airfare costs are lowered and access to attractions within the park will not be nearly as limited. It's almost as if they've set aside a day just for you and your family to enjoy the many attractions the parks have to offer.

Tip 2: Check out some magazines for discount coupons.
    There are several stores and outlet malls in the area where you can pick up a magazine publication that holds great coupons which you can use inside and outside of the Magic Kingdom. Some of which are free. This may be my favorite of the 5.

Tip 3: Do not make purchases inside of the parks such as food, drinks and souvenirs.
    Food and drink inside of the Disney parks can break you, the bank and your friend's bank. There are several good restaurant chains within reasonable walking distance of the entrances. Also, if you're looking to bring back some souvenirs for the family collection, browse the outlet malls in the area. They offer the same products much of the time at a much more reasonable price.

Tip 4: Use on-site WDW lodging.
    This may be contrary to what a lot of people would think as on-site lodging prices are typically higher. However, it can prove to be a valuable resource being so close to the Disney parks. You can save valuable time not having to fight traffic, you save gas in not having to drive through traffic, save money on parking fees as WDW offers free parking in many cases as well as transportation accommodations to all Disney parks, and you also save on cab fares if you aren't driving yourself. Time is money in the Magic Kingdom.

Tip 5: Plan, plan, plan before you leave.
    Organization and preparation are instrumental to insuring a seamless and enjoyable visit for all parties involved. The WDW parks, particularly the Magic Kingdom, are massive and can be quite overwhelming for unsuspecting vacationers. It's my hope that this article has helped to at least kick-start some of your planning. After you do your research and planning and are prepared for the Wonderful World of Disney, it is certain to be an experience like no other.

Mark Massey is a frequent vacationer, world traveler, entrepreneur, businessman and lover of useful and relevant information. Learn how he and his family Explore WDW up to 50% Off. Get insider tips from a former WDW Magic Kingdom employee.
  3. No Profile Picture

Looks good to me!
  5. No Profile Picture

Thanks for your help, it was helpful to me as well, keep up the good work...
  7. No Profile Picture

It's good.Even keyword density is maintained nicely.Now apply the right article marketing strategies.
  9. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

Article content looks good as well as keyword density and placement... Now, you just need to wait for ezine's human reviewers for their feedback... Overall, it's a good start, Goodluck!
  11. No Profile Picture

Originally Posted by gimmetheball
    Thank you in advance. Please bear with me.

Alright peeps, this is my first post. I'm a newbie to the affiliate marketing world and I'm focusing first on article marketing. I've posted an article recently, I've done my keyword research and market research on the product I chose to promote. The product is one from Clickbank. It is an ebook guide written by a former Disney World employee. The ebook focuses on how to save money when planning a vacation to Disney World. (That was the intro.)

Now for the meat- I want to copy and paste my article here for review by members with hopes that you will critique it and give an honest review. Sorry if this is too long.....

Keywords I selected to focus on: "magic kingdom" and "disney parks" primarily while sprinkling other related, low-competition high-traffic keywords throughout the body. Here is the actual article exactly as submitted to ezinearticles:

Title:
    Disney's Magic Kingdom-Ways to Save When Visiting the "Magic Kingdom"

If you're planning to take a vacation in the near future, certainly one of the destination considerations might be WDW (Walt Disney World). It is consistently one of the top vacation destinations for American families and draws much attention from abroad as well. What Walt Disney has done with his Magic Kingdom is astonishing and may well be forever be regarded as a top destination for vacationers and fun-seekers. What I'd like to discuss are some ways you can make your trip more budget friendly during your visit.

Tip 1: Go during the off or down season.
    This should be a no-brainer for most. With fewer visitors to the Disney parks, it only stands to reason this be a good time to visit as hotel and airfare costs are lowered and access to attractions within the park will not be nearly as limited. It's almost as if they've set aside a day just for you and your family to enjoy the many attractions the parks have to offer.

Tip 2: Check out some magazines for discount coupons.
    There are several stores and outlet malls in the area where you can pick up a magazine publication that holds great coupons which you can use inside and outside of the Magic Kingdom. Some of which are free. This may be my favorite of the 5.

Tip 3: Do not make purchases inside of the parks such as food, drinks and souvenirs.
    Food and drink inside of the Disney parks can break you, the bank and your friend's bank. There are several good restaurant chains within reasonable walking distance of the entrances. Also, if you're looking to bring back some souvenirs for the family collection, browse the outlet malls in the area. They offer the same products much of the time at a much more reasonable price.

Tip 4: Use on-site WDW lodging.
    This may be contrary to what a lot of people would think as on-site lodging prices are typically higher. However, it can prove to be a valuable resource being so close to the Disney parks. You can save valuable time not having to fight traffic, you save gas in not having to drive through traffic, save money on parking fees as WDW offers free parking in many cases as well as transportation accommodations to all Disney parks, and you also save on cab fares if you aren't driving yourself. Time is money in the Magic Kingdom.

Tip 5: Plan, plan, plan before you leave.
    Organization and preparation are instrumental to insuring a seamless and enjoyable visit for all parties involved. The WDW parks, particularly the Magic Kingdom, are massive and can be quite overwhelming for unsuspecting vacationers. It's my hope that this article has helped to at least kick-start some of your planning. After you do your research and planning and are prepared for the Wonderful World of Disney, it is certain to be an experience like no other.

Mark Massey is a frequent vacationer, world traveler, entrepreneur, businessman and lover of useful and relevant information. Learn how he and his family Explore WDW up to 50% Off. Get insider tips from a former WDW Magic Kingdom employee.

Thanks for sharing these tips. Definitely some valuable info in there. Thanks.
  13. No Profile Picture
    Contributing User

It reads naturally, doesn't feel 'keyword crammed' which I think is a must, good work.
  15. No Profile Picture

Article submission

article submission helps to increase the traffic of the particular website with the keyword..
  17. No Profile Picture

It may help me....Thank you.....
  19. No Profile Picture
    Banned

Does It help In Blog Promotion as well?